Feel Dizzy After Switching to UGL

So I recently switched to UGL because the country I live in stopped bringing in Sustanon for some reason, and the only other thing I can do is ask my endo to switch me to Nebido which I’m not willing to do.
Switched to test propionate UGL 18mg ED and I feel horrible all of a sudden (at first I felt good but after a week and a half making the switch I started feeling horrible), dizzy, blurry vision, brain fog and weak leg muscles (legs feel wobbly when I stand). I’ve been suffering from this for a month now and at this point, I’m desperate for answers.
My blood pressure is fine and I checked my CBC in which my hemoglobin and other blood markers are well within the normal range. I have a feeling it’s directly related to the switch, I’ve not heard of an allergic reaction causing these symptoms though. I will say that I’ve also had increased itchy eyes and overall itchiness, but that could be caused by weather changes as I do have allergies.
Please help!

Unless it’s a reputable lab you’re rolling the dice. While test isn’t faked very often (it’s cheap as Hell in raw form and there’s little profit motive to fake it) if it’s not from a good lab then sterility is a possible issue.

There was one lab that rolled out a major marketing campaign, complete with shiny packaging and athlete sponsorships. But they were tight-lipped about production. Once their stuff hit the market it was tested and came back contaminated. Know your source.

1 Like

I see, the test is definitely working because my sex drive is up (it’s definitely not fake). Would contamination cause the symptoms I’m experiencing though?

I don’t know. Honestly, those symptoms are pretty strange for someone who was already used to exogenous testosterone. And beyond that, if you were using sustanon then you’re used to some amount of prop, so that further clouds the issue. You shouldn’t be having this reaction, but you are. So I’m confused. It almost sounds like some kind of anxiety-mediated response, but I don’t think that’s it. I’m stumped.

1 Like

I’m honestly just as confused as you are. I do suffer from a little health anxiety but I am 99% sure it’s not anxiety as I’ve never “hallucinated” symptoms. Someone on Reddit mentioned that my gear could have been contaminated with heavy metals which are causing these symptoms specifically. I forgot to mention that I was taking an iron supplement because I had sub-optimal ferritin levels, however, I stopped taking it when these symptoms came up. I did a ferritin test and results came back at 180 (30-400).