Feedback on Tribex 500 and M

Hey guys, I need your feedback on which of these two would be the best to take for strength. I’ve read most of the testimonials and articles on Tribex 500 and M on the site, but I’d like to hear from some who’ve taken both. I can only afford one, so I need to know which one of these products yields the best results, strength-wise. I DO NOT want to gain a lot of mass, five pounds would be about the limit. Please include your dosage, cycle length, and how long it took for you to see results. Thanx.

I doubt you’ll notice any strength or size increases with M (I didn’t). As it is for estrogen blocking, not strength or mass increases. And I never noticed any strength or size increases with Tribex. And I have used many cycles of Tribex. I’ve used the old version and the new version. I’ve used 4 pills twice a day and then went to TC’s recent recommendation of 3 pills twice a day. It didn’t help with any strength gains. If you’re looking for strength gains, you’d be better off with Androsol, MAG-10 or creatine. Or maybe you should just train for strength utilizing lower reps and heavier weights.

I’m a strong proponent of only cycling in one supplement at a time. So far, other than diet :), I’ve only cycled in Tribex. I started with one pill every workout day, and I saw strength gains in areas that I’ve stalled. Honestly, I was worried that they spiked it with something. 6 weeks later, I’m taking two per workout day - not because my progress has stalled, but because I’m seeing if more helps.

I already train Westside style, but I don’t want to take something that’ll pack on a lot of mass. From what I’ve read about MAG-10, it does just that. The other problem is that I live in Canada, and up here MAG-10 is classified as a drug and is illegal to sell in stores. The reason i’m wondering about Tribex 500 is that i’m just coming off of a 4 month break where i didn’t workout at all, not even cardio. I’m thinking that my T levels are lower than normal now, and that taking the Tribex would help in elevating them, consequently improving my strength (at least until my T levels are back to what they were).

I noticed good strengh gains on Tribex but it didn’t happen overnight. It just takes your T levels to high normal and you benefit from that over time. I love Tribex, but MAG-10 would better fit your immediate needs.

Calories in vs. calories out. MAG-10 will not add on mass if you don’t increase your eating. Just eat at maintenance level calories and at most you’ll gain 1 or 2 lbs. and possibly burn some fat if you’re eating correctly.

I really can’t decide if Tribex is better (for me) than mag-10…. I put on significant size with mag-10, but I have better strength increases with tribex… to a point of Phenominal !!.. I love tribex !!.. do the typical protocol, 3 pills twice a day….i didn’t notice anything significant using tribex with and without M…… strength-wise, tribex works best for me !.. last cycle of mag-10, I was maxing 300 for one rep…6 weeks later, I’m doing 315 for 5…. But then again, I am coming back from a long lay-off, and “muscle memory” I’m sure has something to do with it…

I have only used Tribex and found it to increase both my strenth(moderately) and sex drive(big time).MAG-10 while not legal is available up here.I’m in Toronto and can get it now if I want(about $160).I don’t know where you are, but if you are in a larger center you can probably find it.I called Biotest and was told they ship it here all the time.Your risk though.

What, did you add another band to the Bowflex! When someone holds a powerlifting meet on a Bowflex, you’ll be ready. Also, can you please do us all a favor? Your posts are difficult to read, due to your improper usage of grammar, spelling, etc. If you could capitalize the first word in each of your sentences, follow each of your periods with two spaces and each of your commas with one space, and perhaps proofread for spelling, it would be possible to read your invaluable thoughts without having to decipher them first. Thanks.

damn dude you don’t like pwhipped much do you?

Once again you"ve outdone yourself. Fucking hillarious!! MAG-10 is illegal in Canada!!! All the guys up there must be pussywhipped fags,eh!!! Btw the Maple Leafs suck!! Go Flyers!!!