Feedback on Sust & Deca Cycle

Hey Guys. Just thought I would get some feedback on upcoming cycle.

Bit of background first: Im 26 years old, 5,10 and currently weigh 211. Been training for almost 10 years - more seriously last 4 or 5. Previously done 2 cycles but just through a doc so had limited scope for the design of the cycle. At the end of last cycle which was sust 250 and stanozol weighed in at a relatively lean 225 but after a ban on docs here giving scripts i had to come off without any PCT (fu##ed up i know but didn’t expect a sudden ban) so lost a heap of weight. Been off for almost 4 months, sitting at 211 and looking to go with my next cycle although was limited in what gear i could get. Looking to bulk up and hopefully get to 230.

Wk1-7
500mg Sust 250 EW - 75mgED
300mg Deca 300 EW
Wk8-10
500mg Sust 250 EW - 75mgED
50mg Stanozol ED
Wk11-13
50mg Stanozol ED

Clomid post cycle.

Any feedback positive or negative is appreciated. Thanks.

Aromatase Inhibitor and Prolactin antagonist. You should have one of each.

Cheers for the reply Bonez. Alright so did a bit more reading about Aromatase Inhibitors and Prolactin antagonists after your post and will get some Adex to use throughout - most posts i have read suggest using around 2.5mg a week of Adex. Is this appropriate for amounts of gear will be taking? Also is this used right throughout the cycle into PCT?

In regards to the Aromatase Inhibitor i will have enough Clomid on hand to use if start getting sensitivity but was not going to use it throughout the cycle if did not have any issues.

Most start with .25mg of adex per day and up the dose if necessary. Proper use of adex will negate the need to use a SERM like clomid during the cycle. Taper off the AI in the beginning of PCT.

I would also recommend frontloading the test and nandrolone.

Would I load with both and cut the cycle shorter or would just one substance be enough?

So if i worked it out right amounts should be Sust 250 front load with 1500mg and Deca front load with 900??
Would the benefits of front loading outweigh the benefits from running a longer cycle cause obviously doing the first shot with this much would limit how much i have for the rest of the cycle?

I think doubling the weekly dose on the first day is sufficient as a makeshift frontload. Frontloading a 6 week cycling of deca is better than not frontloading a 7 week cycle of deca. 600mg of deca on day one and 1000mg of sust on day one.

Frontloading the sust is optional. It will let you achieve peak blood levels earlier but if you’d rather not use up the extra 2ml on day one that’s your call.

No worries thanks Bonez. Will give that a try when i start up.

Just to clarify - after the front load do i then start on the daily shots of sust or wait a week?

Alright so cycle with changes so far:

Wk 1
1000mg Sust
600mg Deca 300
.25mg Adex ED
Wk 2 - 6
500mg Sust - 75mg ED
300mg Deca EW
.25mg Adex ED
Wk 7 - 9
500mg Sust - 75mg ED
50mg Stanozol ED
.25mg Adex ED
Wk 10 - 12
50mg Stanozol ED
.25mg Adex ED
PCT -
taper down Adex and commence Clomid - 150mg ED to start then taper down to 100mg ED

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Most start with .25mg of adex per day and up the dose if necessary. Proper use of adex will negate the need to use a SERM like clomid during the cycle. Taper off the AI in the beginning of PCT.

I would also recommend frontloading the test and nandrolone. [/quote]

How much would you recomend to fronload with the deca, The OP said he wants to run 300mg a week and I am planning on running 200mg a week soon.

Thanks Bonez

The formula would work fine. What number did you get from it?

Hey actually having quite a bit of difficulty finding somewhere to get Adex from - any ideas on where to locate? or are any of the other prolactin antagonists easier to get hold of?

Adex is not a prolactin antagonist. It is an aromatase inhibitor. Most people are using research chemical anastrozole.

What do you think about Femara/Letrozole?? can get hold of all i need of that a heap cheaper than arimedex/anastrozole.

It’s fine. It’s just stronger than arimidex. Be aware of what’s going on in your body so you can adjust the dose appropriately.

Ok so start with the same dose though around .25mg?

Nope. Completely different drug. Read the sticky please.

Alright found that sticky - sorry bout that.

So just to make sure i’m on the right track - Although Letro is more effective it is difficult to dose correctly and the amount you take is dependent on the amount of gear you are using. Recommended doses i could find were from 0.125 - 2.5 but 2.5 should not be necessary at any stage so if start with the minimum can just watch for affects on my body. When you say be aware of what is going on - what am i looking for - obviously if you are feeling the affects of estrogen - sensitive nipples etc you are not using enough but what are the sides of overdosing on Letro?