T Nation

Feedback on My Workouts

I have my planned workouts posted that I plan on doing every morning at 4:30 am I am trying to cut some fat and I am taking in 2200-2400 cal with 175-200 carbs with 275 grams protein… If anybody feels like giving me some feedback it would be greatly appreciated…

My training log is named “revenge of the krumms”

Monday-Quad/Hams/calves
Barebell Squat 3 X 10
Barbell Hack Squat 3 X 10
Leg Ext 3 X 10
Romanian DL 3 X 20
Lying Leg Curls 3 X 15
Seated Leg Curls 3 X 15
Lunges 3 X 10
Stead Calf Raises 3 X 15
Standing Calf Raises 3 X 15

Tuesday-Back/Triâ??s
Bent over Rows 3 X 10
Lying T-Bar Row 3 X 15
One-arm DB Row 3 X 15
Lat Pulldown 3X 15
Dips 3 X 15
Standing DB tri ext 3 X 15
Lying Tri Press 3 X 15

Wednesday-shoulders
Overhead press 3 X 10
Side Raises 3 X 15
Front Raises 3 X 15
Seated Bent over Rows 3 X 15

Thursday-Chest/Biceps
Bench Press 3 X 15
Incline 3 X 15
Decline 3 X 15
Barbell Curls 3 X 20
One-arm preacher Curls 3 X 20
Hammer Curls 3 X 20

Friday-Quad/Hams/calves
Barebell Squat 3 X 10
Barbell Hack Squat 3 X 10
Leg Ext 3 X 10
Romanian DL 3 X 20
Lying Leg Curls 3 X 15
Lunges 3 X 10
Lunges 3 X 10
Stead Calf Raises 3 X 15
Standing Calf Raises 3 X 15

I don’t know if you are up for swapping your days slightly? If you were to swap your second leg day with your “chest and biceps” day, you will give your upper body that extra day to recover from shoulders. Just a thought.

[quote]The Recluse wrote:
I don’t know if you are up for swapping your days slightly? If you were to swap your second leg day with your “chest and biceps” day, you will give your upper body that extra day to recover from shoulders. Just a thought.

[/quote]
I have thought about that for sure, I only worry if my legs will be back from the Monday workout…

[quote]krummdiddy wrote:

[/quote]
I have thought about that for sure, I only worry if my legs will be back from the Monday workout… [/quote]

I think it is a great idea to hit your legs twice a week. You could vary the volume/rep range instead?
I don’t quite do as many exercises and sets as you for legs and mine have been growing pretty consistently.
I think when they stop with my method I would then up the volume or have a second leg day. I wouldn’t recommend training a muscle group twice a week if it is already growing on one though!

[quote]krummdiddy wrote:

[/quote]
I have thought about that for sure, I only worry if my legs will be back from the Monday workout… [/quote]

I think it is a great idea to hit your legs twice a week. You could vary the volume/rep range instead?
I don’t quite do as many exercises and sets as you for legs and mine have been growing pretty consistently.
I think when they stop with my method I would then up the volume or have a second leg day. I wouldn’t recommend training a muscle group twice a week if it is already growing on one though! [/quote]
I think its just the football player in me that wants to train legs, I grew up doing legs Mon,wed,fri LOL I did switch it up a big though… I moved my shoulders to Friday and I plan on hitting some posterior chain work on Friday as well… As it is right now my legs are still shot from Monday! But it had been a while before I really hit my legs like that…