T Nation

Feedback On IVitamins

Just wanna get some feedback before i risk gettin burned. anyone know of em let me know. i wanna get a good/bad feedback ratio so i can know what to expect. also does anyone know how long the shipping takes (domestic) because that part of the site is down. thank. -Jason

Someone else posted and AR said it was legit

Received my orders from them Tuesday, took about 2 weeks.

Tis a good place!

bis

I had to wait 6 or 8 weeks… can’t remember for sure.

But they came thru.

Extremely overpriced, and just like everyone has said, very slow.

Have also heard they are selective scammers.

How many times does it have to be said? If a source has their own site and they openly advertise it, they are ass fucking you with no lube, or not sending you anything at all.

Monopoly

getting ass fucked is my only option

[quote]Monopoly19 wrote:

How many times does it have to be said? If a source has their own site and they openly advertise it, they are ass fucking you with no lube, or not sending you anything at all.

Monopoly[/quote]

Overpriced?? Are we talking about the same site here? They have some of the best prices I’ve seen on the internet! They weren’t slow with me. Took about 2 weeks after the payment went through, and all my stuff works great

Are these the same guys as Alinshop?

Took almost 6 weeks but that could be chalked up to the post office. My only beef is the handwriting on the packages were so freakin bad I still can’t believe they made it.

E-man, injectables or orals and are you in the states?
Thanks, Tim

I’ve gone through them once before for stealth products and my order came in less than two weeks. The product worked great. I just ordered some more stealth products from them three days ago so we’ll see if it goes smoothly again.

JC

[quote]TTewell342 wrote:
Monopoly19 wrote:

Monopoly

Overpriced?? Are we talking about the same site here? They have some of the best prices I’ve seen on the internet! They weren’t slow with me. Took about 2 weeks after the payment went through, and all my stuff works great[/quote]

Yes, I think they are overpriced. Any good source will get stuff to you much quicker, and much cheaper.

NOTE: Please do not post prices on this site. If you think your getting a good deal there, then more power to you.

Monopoly

They are one hell of a lot cheaper than www.pharmaeurope.com or www.united-pharmacy.com

I don’t like the additional credit card charge though.

They sure do seem to be related to Alinshop, but Alinshop is cheaper because you have to place larger orders.

If anyone wants to recommend some better / cheaper web sites, I’d love to investigate them.

Good luck regardless, MC

[quote]Mexico City wrote:
They are one hell of a lot cheaper than www.pharmaeurope.com or www.united-pharmacy.com

They sure do seem to be related to Alinshop, but Alinshop is cheaper because you have to place larger orders.

If anyone wants to recommend some better / cheaper web sites, I’d love to investigate them.

Good luck regardless, MC[/quote]

Im so glad people are tossing these sites around like fucking frizbee’s. Save this shit for PM’s Holy Fucking hell!1

[quote]bboybean wrote:
Mexico City wrote:

Good luck regardless, MC

Im so glad people are tossing these sites around like fucking frizbee’s. Save this shit for PM’s Holy Fucking hell!1

[/quote]

This is the Post-Anthony Roberts era. Welcome to the new age!

[quote]Jujimufu wrote:
bboybean wrote:
Mexico City wrote:

Good luck regardless, MC

This is the Post-Anthony Roberts era. Welcome to the new age!

[/quote]

It should really be moderated better and some people should be using a bit more common sense, There is a PM function for a reason.

ygm sam747

I did not disclose any sites not already disclosed here by Anthony Roberts previously.

Anyway, feel free to PM me if you have suggestions.

[quote]Mexico City wrote:

[/quote]

Actually, since both Alin and the operators of IVitamins don’t speak English as their first language (though they both speak English reasonably well), I did most of the English based work on their sites (ordering instructions, product descriptions, etc…). If there’s similarities between the sites, you’re actually seeing similarities in my writing I think.

I wrote out alot of the stuff for the owners of Stealth Labs in various capacities for their site and product descriptions because English is not their first language either (although one of them speaks 4 languages, and has a very good command of the English language). Sorry if alot of the product info and sites look the same, but it’s a result of my using a template for my writing, nothing else.

I’ve done work for www.ag-guys.com (product descriptions, articles, etc…) as well as www.steroid-peptides.com (again, product descriptions, etc…), and several others…so if you see something that looks the same as somewhere else, it’s possible that I actually wrote it and then used the same template for another job.

Shit…if you’re a lab, source, etc…and you need something written up for your site, I’m pretty much the only guy you can go to…