Feedback on Back Workout

Started really focusing on my back recently and was wondering if theres anything I should add to my workout to get stronger or keep it as it is?

Weight: 155
Workout:
dumbell curls and shoulder press x3
deltoid raises x3
dumbell rows x3
shoulder shrugs with dumbells x2
shoulder shrugs with barbell (heavy weight low reps here) x2
deadlifts x3
then finish off with max reverse grip pull ups

Open to any and all feedback thanks guys!

-Alex

[quote]SweatandBlood wrote:
Started really focusing on my back recently and was wondering if theres anything I should add to my workout to get stronger or keep it as it is?[/quote]
“or keep it as it is?”

Ha, well played.

If I were you mate, I’d fuck all that off, do 5 sets of heavy barbell rows, 5 sets of pull ups, then 5x5 deadlift to finish. Do that twice a week, eat heaps, and you’ll be way better off.

^ What that guy said. Pull ups and deadlifts are key.

i agree with all posts here.

your workout doesnt look great but it might work better if you reversed the order. hit the big muscles first with the pullups and deadlifts. generally arms will fatigue faster than back, so bicep curls before pullups is not a good idea

Of the 7 exercises you listed only about 2.5 can be considered back exercises

I think you would benefit greatly from following a program written by someone who knows what the fuck he is doing.

[quote]Weight: 155
Workout:
deltoid raises x3
dumbell rows x3
deadlifts x3
then finish off with max reverse grip pull ups[/quote]

You have two movements for shrugs but only one rowing movement? If I were you I’d have a separate day for back and shoulders, that way you’re not half assing your back movements after you’ve done curls, shoulder press and ‘deltoid raises’.

[quote]SweatandBlood wrote:
Started really focusing on my back recently and was wondering if theres anything I should add to my workout to get stronger or keep it as it is?

Weight: 155
Workout:
deltoid raises x3
dumbell rows x3
deadlifts x3
then finish off with max reverse grip pull ups

Open to any and all feedback thanks guys!

-Alex[/quote]

rowing and pull ups to start the back workout before curls.

shoulders should be a focus of its own. presses first, face pulls, upright rows, etc.

you’re routine is cool if your doing a lot of reps and keeping your workout snappy. but if you want to make gains you’re better spotlighting the big movements with big weights.