Feedback on Art of Waterbury

[quote]lesotho72 wrote:
JimmyOZ wrote:

another question, what splits did you guys do afterwards? and to be honest, i havent come across many on this site, .

Check out OVT by CT
[/quote]

cheers, that does look interesting

i have completed 2 weeks of A of W so far. I like it alot, i am dripping in sweat by the time i am finished and doing hte cleans is really making me work hard.

I like the way the last day of each program is set up in that you add an extra set each time, so by 4 weeks, i am doing 7x6 and keeping hte intensity high…its awesome.

i feel this is a great program to enter footy season with.

what do ppl think of the Waterbury Method as something to follow this up with or even ABBH II???

well, footy training has started and if i am to keep doing this program, id be burnt out in no time… i have one more day to go in wk 3 (had to take extra rest after footy traning as we got ‘alittle physical’ and my jaw is not sitting right and right knee is sore)

will switch it up to the WM and then after that the season will be well underway so will go into a either Strength Focused Mesocycle or have a look at QD??

ive done SFM before and i think id benefit doing that again as this time ill be more experienced with it…but first, ill get that last day out of AofW, then hit WM then SFM. that should take me well into May/June.