Feedback for Exercise/Rehab Device

The exercise/rehab device is one unit that is not only patent pending but can also be changed alternatively as one barbell, two dumbbells, or one dumbbell, with interchangeable 2 lbs. weights. The device can weigh 4 lbs. up to 20 lbs. The barbell can be set at 0, 30, 60, 90 and 120 degrees.

The device is used in progressive resistance exercise programs. Â Also, it can increase an individualâ??s gross motor strength, coordination, flexibility, endurance, and stability in functional movement patterns.

How is the device different from others?
-Carry 1 barbell or 2 dumbbells in one hand for easy travel
-5 barbell angles for unlimited number of exercises

• Each program has protocols for safety of the client
  • Neutral grips put less strain on wrists
  • Comfortable handles will not give calluses
    -Easy interchangeable weights for all ages

My name is Alex Lopiccolo and Iâ??m a Certified Personal Trainer, Nutrition Consultant, Fitness Model and Occupational Therapy Assistant. Last 4th of July, I decided to make my idea come to life. I showed an engineer my blueprints of an exercise/rehab device I designed and decided to go forward with my personal moneys. From there I purchased a provisional patent while a machinist created my prototype. While it was getting made, I designed over 25 functional workout programs with protocols. Then I trademarked my company name, Step Forward Athletics ®. Once I got my prototype I bought a HD camera and recorded the programs to make a potential investor video due to the lack of personal funding. Next, I bought my domain name to my website. I then went to a video/website development firm to get my video edited and website made. During the whole process I went to college full-time in Michigan and worked as an in-home personal trainer part-time. I then completed a full time non-paid internship in Steamboat Springs, Colorado at a hospital for 16 weeks. I then graduated with a 3.7 and found a job where I live now in Denver, Colorado. In conclusion, I would like to give your investors the opportunity to invest into my idea and expertise to make the exercise/rehab device the best equipment/service available on the market today. Once you have viewed my website and talked to your investors I would like us to take action and take a step forward with our business plans. Please, feel free to call or e-mail me at anytime. Thank you

Step Forward Athletics

*Please T-Nation users give me some feedback on what you think of it. Thank you