I'm happily reading T-Nation for several months and now I want to join the forums as well
Short history of training:
- 3 years bodybuilding
- 4 years break
- now for several months back to bodybuilding
- actual age: 24
Since I accomplished the first steps again I now want a more demanding program which will give me good results. I had some thoughts and this is what I came up with:
(I've made a .pdf for this new plan)
I also have a nutrition plan for every day:
- 30g protein shake after I wake up
- 30min later I take 50g slow carbs
- 20min later I take my pre-workout shake (Beta-Alanin, L-Arginine, L-Citrullin Malat, etc.)
- 10min later I start training and in the meantime I drink 50g fast carbs with 15g BCAAs
- at the end of the training I drink 30g protein
- 30-60min later I eat a big meal (300g rice with tomato sauce and 3 spoons of olive oil)
- 2,5h later I drink another 30g protein shake
- 2,5h later I eat another big meal consistent of the same as before
- 2,5h later I eat a bunch of raw vegetables with 4 spoons olive oil
- before bed I dring another 30g protein shake with 2 spoons of linseed oil
ca. 4700 kcal
Mainly I need some advice for my new training plan!
Do the combination of the exercises fit?
Is the general volume too high?
I'm not that experienced so I'm thankful for every thought-provoking impulse