Feedback, Areas of Improvement?

eh. if you’re not competing in anything, and the only thing you care about is looking good, these shots are fine. But if you do decide to take more pictures, either stand farther away from the mirror, or get someone else to take the pictures. The latter is better.

And I can’t argue with personal goals. If getting that lean is just something you want to do, it works for me. Congrats on the fat loss to this point. Definitely on the right track.

Like I said, you look pretty well balanced. For just general aesthetic purposes, I would hit your delts as hard as possible. Make them a real priority in training. To me, nothing looks better than cannon ball delts. They help to promote that V-shape aesthetic, big delts can make your waist look smaller. All kinds of good things. Your back thickness is also lacking. I don’t know if you’re incorporating any heavy work in your training, but if not, I would at least throw some in for time to time. Nothing builds back thickness like deadlifts in my opinion.