Fedor's Only Loss

Fedor’s only loss.

Doesnt say much… He lost b/k he got thumbed in the eye and couldnt stop the blood.
Regardless, hes still not human.

Fedor avenged the DQ by knocking the Japanese guy out in their next fight. He lost the first fight, but it was a DQ, he has never been beat.

But he will one day, that is guaranteed.

[quote]wressler125 wrote:
Doesnt say much… He lost b/k he got thumbed in the eye and couldnt stop the blood.
Regardless, hes still not human.[/quote]

How do you know he got thumbed in the eye? I heard it was an unintentional, but illegal elbow. And I can’t be positive, but it looks like the cut is above his eye.

“Doesnt say much… He lost b/k he got thumbed in the eye and couldnt stop the blood.
Regardless, hes still not human.”

R U serious? Getting thumbed in the eye had nothing to do with anything. He lost because he got hit with an ILLEGAL elbow that caused a cut. Watch the video.

When people say it was illegal they make it sound like it was intentional. I don’t understand after TK shook hands with Fedor, it didn’t look like that cut was bleeding too bad.

TK really got his 15 min of fame there. That clip will be shown for along time from now b/c it shows the only way Fedor can be beat. Eventually there will be someone better, there allways is. Right now though, He’s the most dominate MMA fighter to EVER grace a ring.

He talks about needing to fight so his family don’t have to go back to poverty. As much of a legend as he allready is, I can’t see that happening. He can stay at my house anytime, lol.

Fedor was a black project conceived under Leonid Brezhnev in the mid 70s, and was nearly axed in the mid 80s, but stayed on proverbial life support until the fall of the Soviet Union. His original purpose was to be a super-soldier that could feel no pain, nor be injured. A Universal Soldier, if you will.

When the cost of production finally became apparent, and it became obvious that this model was not suitable for mass production, Fedor was retooled to be an unstoppable assasin/spec ops operator. When the Soviet Union collapsed, he was locked away in a vault, presumably never to see the light of day.

Fedor was stolen out of the vault by disgruntled Russian guards and was promptly bought on the black market by the Red Devil Sport Club. After some cursory updates and maintanence, he was ready to catalogue a variety of disciplines that were not originally programmed in, such as Muay Thai.

Completely versed in all necessary areas, Fedor was unleashed on the MMA world, and the world will never be the same.

[quote]keysersozae wrote:
Fedor was a black project conceived under Leonid Brezhnev in the mid 70s, and was nearly axed in the mid 80s, but stayed on proverbial life support until the fall of the Soviet Union. His original purpose was to be a super-soldier that could feel no pain, nor be injured. A Universal Soldier, if you will.

When the cost of production finally became apparent, and it became obvious that this model was not suitable for mass production, Fedor was retooled to be an unstoppable assasin/spec ops operator. When the Soviet Union collapsed, he was locked away in a vault, presumably never to see the light of day.

Fedor was stolen out of the vault by disgruntled Russian guards and was promptly bought on the black market by the Red Devil Sport Club. After some cursory updates and maintanence, he was ready to catalogue a variety of disciplines that were not originally programmed in, such as Muay Thai.

Completely versed in all necessary areas, Fedor was unleashed on the MMA world, and the world will never be the same.[/quote]

Awesome.

That is all.