Fedor's Most Recent Fight *Spoiler*

Why was Van Damme in there? How big is Choi?

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
Why was Van Damme in there? How big is Choi? [/quote]

7-2/360

No homo, but if I was in a fight with Van Damme and he tried to take me to the ground, I would kill that fucker if for no other reason than pure homophobic fear.

The best part is how Fedor’s cornerman gets worried and comes over and pulls him away from Van Damm. God what a weirdo.

By the way, the tall blond next to Fedor who accompanied him to the fight is Natascha Ragosina, 16-0 female boxer with 11 KO’s. She is 6’-2" and a monster. May they breed and unleash Fedor 2.0 on the world.

This link is NSFW, to say the least:

www.megasport.ro/Multimedia/Foto/1518.html

Holy shit, are you right!!

EEKS.

[quote]nikolo wrote:
Donut62 wrote:
Creeeeeeeeeepy…

The way Van Damme tilts his head to the side and throws a wink was worse than anything Choi hit Fedor with.
[/quote]

[quote]Donut62 wrote:
Creeeeeeeeeepy…[/quote]

Oh God! Watching it in slow-mo like that is just painful. Wasn’t Van Damn stalking CroCop all over the place not too long ago? Someone has a man crush…

[quote]Chewie wrote:
Fedor wins by armbar 1:54 of the first round.

[/quote]

you call that a spoiler? Tell me something I don’t know…

I don’t know how I feel about checking out Fedor’s gf. Fedor is a lot like Chuck Norris (if you can see him…) except that all the Chuck Norris jokes actually apply to Fedor.

That clip is officially the greatest thing to happen in 2007… it took place on New Year’s Eve right?

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
Donut62 wrote:
Creeeeeeeeeepy…

Oh God! Watching it in slow-mo like that is just painful. Wasn’t Van Damn stalking CroCop all over the place not too long ago? Someone has a man crush…

[/quote]

Yeah,
CroCop was a fan as a kid so Van Damme was staying at his house and training with him a while back. Maybe these guys should hire Chuck Zito. He has the solution…

[quote]Donut62 wrote:
This link is NSFW, to say the least:

www.megasport.ro/Multimedia/Foto/1518.html

[/quote]

After watching Van Damme sniff at Fedor’s sweat amorously I thought this thread was irredeemable. Not so.

[quote]Grimnuruk wrote:
analog_kid wrote:
Donut62 wrote:
Creeeeeeeeeepy…

Yeah,
CroCop was a fan as a kid so Van Damme was staying at his house and training with him a while back. Maybe these guys should hire Chuck Zito. He has the solution…[/quote]

I have a theory Mirko was molested by Van Damn and that’s why he sucks now. Fedor best keep his distance. Or just beat his ass. I would steal money from my grandma to see Fedor beat that silly fuck senseless.

[quote]Grimnuruk wrote:
analog_kid wrote:
Donut62 wrote:
Creeeeeeeeeepy…

Yeah,
CroCop was a fan as a kid so Van Damme was staying at his house and training with him a while back. Maybe these guys should hire Chuck Zito. He has the solution…[/quote]

Chuck Zito is the coolest fucking guy on the planet. His show on Sirius is outstanding.

Hilarious.

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
Grimnuruk wrote:
analog_kid wrote:
Donut62 wrote:
Creeeeeeeeeepy…

Yeah,
CroCop was a fan as a kid so Van Damme was staying at his house and training with him a while back. Maybe these guys should hire Chuck Zito. He has the solution…

I have a theory Mirko was molested by Van Damn and that’s why he sucks now. Fedor best keep his distance. Or just beat his ass. I would steal money from my grandma to see Fedor beat that silly fuck senseless.

[/quote]

Damn! That would be a spirit breaking experience even for CroCop. Waking up in the middle of the night in the safety of his own home with VD in the rear naked mount… Maybe some investigation into VD’s activities with other fighters would shed some light into the demise of Pride and the fighters less than stellar performances in the UFC…its not the drug testing that is throwing these guys, its hot VanDamme injections!

[quote]Grimnuruk wrote:
analog_kid wrote:
Grimnuruk wrote:
analog_kid wrote:
Donut62 wrote:
Creeeeeeeeeepy…

Yeah,

Damn! That would be a spirit breaking experience even for CroCop. Waking up in the middle of the night in the safety of his own home with VD in the rear naked mount… Maybe some investigation into VD’s activities with other fighters would shed some light into the demise of Pride and the fighters less than stellar performances in the UFC…its not the drug testing that is throwing these guys, its hot VanDamme injections![/quote]

You could be on to something…

Maybe he showed Shogun Rua his “universal soldier” as well. At least that would explain the loss against Griffin.

[quote]Donut62 wrote:
By the way, the tall blond next to Fedor who accompanied him to the fight is Natascha Ragosina, 16-0 female boxer with 11 KO’s. She is 6’-2" and a monster. May they breed and unleash Fedor 2.0 on the world.[/quote]

I for one welcome our new race of Fedorian Overlords.

[quote]Grimnuruk wrote:
Donut62 wrote:
By the way, the tall blond next to Fedor who accompanied him to the fight is Natascha Ragosina, 16-0 female boxer with 11 KO’s. She is 6’-2" and a monster. May they breed and unleash Fedor 2.0 on the world.

I for one welcome our new race of Fedorian Overlords.[/quote]

Good one, Kent Brockman.

Brilliant.