Fedor Needs to Learn from Rampage

You already know, what I’m talking about.
You’re not Kevin Randleman, Mr. Drew Carey, you can’t g n p a fighter that deserves respect.
Once you go into that path, you need that 240 lb gorilla athleticism to powerbomb your way out, looking at Fedor’s skinny legs, he doesnt have that.

I guess sambo doesn’t train powerbomb-headbutts.

Shut the fuck up. Keep your chihuahua barking in GAL. You will get embarrassed in these parts.

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
Shut the fuck up. Keep your chihuahua barking in GAL. You will get embarrassed in these parts. [/quote]
Snorrrrr…
You’ve already embarassed yourself Bigger.

[quote]Rohnyn wrote:

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
Shut the fuck up. Keep your chihuahua barking in GAL. You will get embarrassed in these parts. [/quote]
Snorrrrr…
You’ve already embarassed yourself Bigger.[/quote]

Ok…I get it now…this thread is a joke. I apologize for not getting it. Silly me.

I don’t get the premise of that thread either, esp. since there’s already a Fedor-thread.

I’m guessing sheer boredom. That or someone got thai kicked in the head too many times.

Beershoes…what’s up with the avatar??? LMAO! As for this thread…Maybe I’m slow this morning, but I don’t get it. Oh well…

I dont get it either. I thought it was gonna be he needed to move to a new camp which would be bullshit.

I have no idea if he’s serious or not, but Fedor doesn’t get caught up in a situation where he needs to powerbomb his way out all that often…

Rampage needs to learn from Fedor.

But Rampage would have power bombed out of the triangle?

You can powerbomb out of an armbar, out of a deep triangle like that and with a guy weighing 110 kg things get trickier.

Fedor was doing the right thing to escape, and held on for a long time. Werdum just had it locked in that tight.