Fedor Emelianenko

How come all I hear in the UFC is couture couture couture?
Obviously Fedor is the best pound for pound fighter in the world. his last fight with Tim sylvia was just sad on Tim’s part. a 30 second knock out! What are other peoples opinions for Fedor?

Fedor = the shit

see above image for explanation.

OMC = FUCKING ROFL.

Haha, classic!

[quote]josephherman wrote:
Obviously Fedor is the best pound for pound fighter in the world. his last fight with Tim sylvia was just sad on Tim’s part. a 30 second knock out! What are other peoples opinions for Fedor?[/quote]

Because most UFC fans are fucking retards?

Fedor = awesome anything else is UNACCEPTABLE

Quinnthology is calling out Fedor.

Screw “pound for pound”. Fedor doesn’t need any silly weight class excuses. He is simply THE BEST MMA fighter in the world.

The best HW, yes.

The best PFP, maybe.

He hasn’t consistantly fought the best and he certainly hasn’t consistantly dominated the best. He should get his chance now. He has shown a bit of a weakness in wrestling so we will see if some of the up and comer wrestlers can give him a run for his money in a couple years.

Him coming over here was the best thing that could happen in the HW ranks. He is going to be really fun to watch. Now if we could just get some of those Dream LWs to come over.

[quote]josephherman wrote:
[/quote]

Exactly when/where are you hearing this? UFC really hasnt talked about randy since he resigned, apart from dana answering a few direct questions about him. I havent heard one peep from them about randy, it’s certainly not couture couture couture. The UFC is all Anderson Silva, all the time now.

Ditka vs. Fedor?

[quote]dhickey wrote:
The best HW, yes.

The best PFP, maybe.

He hasn’t consistantly fought the best and he certainly hasn’t consistantly dominated the best. He should get his chance now. He has shown a bit of a weakness in wrestling so we will see if some of the up and comer wrestlers can give him a run for his money in a couple years.
[/quote]

Hasn’t consistently fought or dominated the best? What criteria are you using for saying that? He fought and dominated Nogueira (UFC’s HW champ) twice, he beat up Cro Cop (once thought to be in the top 3 best HW’s in the world), whooped Timaah (UFC’s former HW champ), arm barred Mark Coleman (another former HW champ) twice, and the list goes on.

Sure there are other HW’s who are top notch that he hasn’t gotten the chance to fight (Arlovski, Barnett, Couture), but he’s definitely proven that he deserves the title of #1 HW.

[quote]Sentoguy wrote:
dhickey wrote:
The best HW, yes.

The best PFP, maybe.

Hasn’t consistently fought or dominated the best? What criteria are you using for saying that? He fought and dominated Nogueira (UFC’s HW champ) twice, he beat up Cro Cop (once thought to be in the top 3 best HW’s in the world), whooped Timaah (UFC’s former HW champ), arm barred Mark Coleman (another former HW champ) twice, and the list goes on.

Sure there are other HW’s who are top notch that he hasn’t gotten the chance to fight (Arlovski, Barnett, Couture), but he’s definitely proven that he deserves the title of #1 HW.[/quote]

Don’t use your foolish logic on me, until he beats John Cena he’ll never be considered the greatest

[quote]Sentoguy wrote:

Sure there are other HW’s who are top notch that he hasn’t gotten the chance to fight (Arlovski, Barnett, Couture), but he’s definitely proven that he deserves the title of #1 HW.[/quote]

No question he is the number one HW. Outside of barnett and nog, I really don’t see anyone that can hang with him right now. I think this will change but for now there is no doubt he is the number one HW. I definately a fan.

My comments were with regard to being the P4P best. I would say is in the top 3 but maybe not number 1. Some seam to think it is a given that he is the P4P best. If you still disagree I can expand on why I believe this.

[quote]slimjim wrote:

Don’t use your foolish logic on me, until he beats John Cena he’ll never be considered the greatest[/quote]

wow…that is a fabulous ass in your avatar. I don’t even want to know how old she is.

[quote]dhickey wrote:
Sentoguy wrote:

Sure there are other HW’s who are top notch that he hasn’t gotten the chance to fight (Arlovski, Barnett, Couture), but he’s definitely proven that he deserves the title of #1 HW.

No question he is the number one HW. Outside of barnett and nog, I really don’t see anyone that can hang with him right now. I think this will change but for now there is no doubt he is the number one HW. I definately a fan.

My comments were with regard to being the P4P best. I would say is in the top 3 but maybe not number 1. Some seam to think it is a given that he is the P4P best. If you still disagree I can expand on why I believe this.[/quote]

Yes, i truly would like to hear you expand on this.

it’s impossible NOT to love this guy

[quote]dhickey wrote:

My comments were with regard to being the P4P best. I would say is in the top 3 but maybe not number 1. Some seam to think it is a given that he is the P4P best. If you still disagree I can expand on why I believe this.[/quote]

Then who would you say is #1 p4p? I don’t think anyone else has shown themselves to be as dominant as Fedor. GSP? He got dropped by Serra and is only now regaining his footing. Silva?

The lvl of comp he’s taken on is nowehere near Fedor. BJ may be the only legit argument I can see but let’s hear your take.

Fedor will never be the greatest until he agrees to take on the Hardy boys in a tables and ladders match

[quote]slimjim wrote:
Fedor will never be the greatest until he agrees to take on the Hardy boys in a tables and ladders match[/quote]

Nobody in their right mind would take on the Hardy boys in a tables and ladder match or in a ten foot high steel cage… a real one, not one of those prissy 8-sided cages!