FedEx is Stupid

Seriously, don’t really understand this scenario.

Ordered Anaconda and MAG-10 last week, on the FedEx ground free shipping(1-4 business days). It was shipped out of Colorado SPrings on Friday, got to Norfolk Saturday morning. I won’t see it until Wednesday the 1st, because. That’s basically what the guy said when I saw that it was still sitting there this afternoon. 'That’s how we do it."

Maybe I’m whining a little, I’m definitely excited to start this for the first time and see what happens. Just really frustrating that they are going to leave it sitting for another 36 hours, ‘just because’.

That is stupid, but hey at least your shipping is free and you don’t have to pay taxes.

True, I’m just whining and being impatient.

I’ve had FedEx “Hold for on truck Delivery - Package Not Ready” status before. FedEx said it wasn’t due to be delivered til X date, even though they had it early. Typically, I can order on Fri and have it in Indy by Sunday, but not delivered til Tue or Wed. Doesn’t make much sense, but like the other poster mentioned, it’s free.

Hey, UPS/FedEx/DHL got thier quirks but they beat the shit out of the post office.

“I like the FedEX driver, because he’s a drug dealer and he doesn’t even know it!”
~Mitch Hedberg

Most of the time my supplements come a day early. FedEx is hit or miss in different areas of the country/world.

A few months ago, I ran into the same thing. Package was at my local station, but scheduled to sit around for 2 or 3 days. I was really really nice to the person at the counter, told her it was really important that I got the package that day, asked if there was anything she could do. She went to the back and got the package. I got my brain candy. Problem solved :slight_smile:

I didn’t go to the center, I called the number(guy wasn’t even in this state, so there you go).

But, I came home today to find the box sitting on my step. And now all is well with the world. Go back to your mindless existence.

[quote]boatguy wrote:
I didn’t go to the center, I called the number(guy wasn’t even in this state, so there you go).

But, I came home today to find the box sitting on my step. And now all is well with the world. Go back to your mindless existence.[/quote]

Go back to your mindless existence!