Fed Ex Fail

I was really looking forward to trying Micro PA this weekend, but it looks like it’ll have to wait. The package was ‘delivered’ while I was home this afternoon. There was no knock, no door bell, no delivery slip…and no package. I received a delivery notification via email and their web page confirmed the ‘delivery’ @5:19. I have never encountered an issue such as this with Fed Ex and hope this is the last time. I called them and sent a nasty-gram. It is bad karma to mess with a man’s supplements.

My guess would be that it was delivered to the wrong home.

MANBEARPIG!

your first comment is to complain about fedex?

[quote]1 Man Island wrote:
your first comment is to complain about fedex?[/quote]

this brings back way too many memories of bitches whining about ‘my first time needs to be special’

Absolutely.

[quote]1 Man Island wrote:
your first comment is to complain about fedex?[/quote]

Yes. That is correct.

[quote]BeefEater wrote:
My guess would be that it was delivered to the wrong home.[/quote]

I’m hoping that is the case and not theft. Manbearpig doesn’t like thieves.

[quote]Manbearpig wrote:

[quote]BeefEater wrote:

I’m hoping that is the case and not theft. Manbearpig doesn’t like thieves.[/quote]

Which makes me wonder what methods would a Manbearpig use to exact his revenge?

[quote]BeefEater wrote:

[quote]Manbearpig wrote:

[quote]BeefEater wrote:

I’m hoping that is the case and not theft. Manbearpig doesn’t like thieves.[/quote]

Which makes me wonder what methods would a Manbearpig use to exact his revenge?[/quote]

That is a very good question. It would equate to half the wrath of a man, half the wrath of a bear, and half the wrath of a pig.

[quote]Manbearpig wrote:

[quote]BeefEater wrote:

[quote]Manbearpig wrote:

[quote]BeefEater wrote:

Which makes me wonder what methods would a Manbearpig use to exact his revenge?[/quote]

That is a very good question. It would equate to half the wrath of a man, half the wrath of a bear, and half the wrath of a pig.
[/quote]
No, it’s half man, half bearpig.

[quote]Manbearpig wrote:

[quote]BeefEater wrote:

[quote]Manbearpig wrote:

[quote]BeefEater wrote:

[/quote]

Yet fully devastating.

[quote]Manbearpig wrote:

[quote]BeefEater wrote:

[quote]Manbearpig wrote:

[quote]BeefEater wrote:

[/quote]

Fucking crazy talk. You can only have two halves

[quote]mbdix wrote:

[quote]Manbearpig wrote:

[quote]BeefEater wrote:

[quote]Manbearpig wrote:

[quote]BeefEater wrote:

[/quote]

Fucking crazy talk. You can only have two halves[/quote]

Logically, yes…but not according to Al Gore.

[quote]mbdix wrote:

[quote]Manbearpig wrote:

[quote]BeefEater wrote:

[quote]Manbearpig wrote:

[quote]BeefEater wrote:

[/quote]

Fucking crazy talk. You can only have two halves[/quote]

You are 150% correct

So it would be a halfwrathed response?