February Photo/Video Check-in

[quote]Chris Colucci wrote:

[quote]super saiyan wrote:
Chris, how are those dumbbell C&Ps progressing?[/quote]
Meh, they’re right where I left them. I haven’t really done them much since working on the article. I just took my run at it, learned some stuff along the way, and moved on.[/quote]

I don’t blame you, they look pretty brutal.

Everyone looks good. Awesome job. This was taken in the last few days. Avi was me at roughly 183, and I’m not 10 lbs heavier, while being still kind of not fat. Trying to stay lean while bulking through winter and won’t cut until at least June or if I get too bloofy.

EDIT: This is morning, sorry for the funky hair. Just woke up, put on pants, and snapped a pic.

I have to send my coach progress pics next week. I will post then.

I need to post some leg picks. If I’m going to keep posting pictures I should learn how to pose though.

some nudez I think I was 212 in the right. Now I’m 209 on the dotttttt still going.

and another of me just being sexy for the webcam

Nice work Paulie. Looks like your recomp is going very well.

[quote]Ripsaw3689 wrote:
Nice work Paulie. Looks like your recomp is going very well.[/quote]

thanks man!

[quote]Serge A. Storms wrote:
[photo]38308[/photo]

Chris, nice thread - thanks for starting it.

Checking in at about 189 lbs. in this pic from today. Just looking to stay in the game, keep getting a little bigger, wider, and thicker up top, and stay lean and mean so I can dominate the 50-something fat-guy crowd in my local tennis league.[/quote]

Serge,

Awesome physique. You have the look I am shooting for. I am curious, how tall are you? I’ve just broken into the 170s, and at 6’1" I figure I’ve got a ways to go.

Pics to follow shortly.

Hmm. I’m not going to do a max attempt (it’d disrupt training) but I’ll try to video my OHP work tomorrow I guess. I’m hoping for 3x8 with 165. I suck at higher rep work like this with how much I do for reps vs my maxes, but back in college it was pretty effective at getting me pretty strong so I figure I’ll give it 2-3 months, then go to 5/3/1 for several months. But right now I’m still making weekly gains on most weights.

[quote]Chris Colucci wrote:
This is an idea to improve the forum community, but this thread absolutely does not reflect any type of “official” T-Nation site membership requirement. It’s an idea that’s been percolating for a while, and I’m just some schmoe on the forum who figured I’d start a thread about .
[/quote]

Yeah. It was me and Nards that originally came up with the idea.

I’ll be posting my pics next week. By the way, nice beard Colucci.

tweet

[quote]paulieserafini wrote:
and another of me just being sexy for the webcam[/quote]
Are you a stud! No homo…lol

Slowly but surely inching my way up to my goal of a 315 OH Press. I haven’t really concentrated on it much lately as I have had a PL meet recently and now my programming is for a meet in June. Sporadically I have been seeing what my max on OH Press is…this is from a few weeks ago.

My first contribution.

Probably better off using something more replicable.

[quote]Ripsaw3689 wrote:
Damn, sweet gym. I’m jealous. How well do you feel those standing lat pulldowns/rows?[/quote]

Someone mentioned them on here a while back and I’ve been doing them ever since. Really feel it in my lower lats. Trying to stay still is quite the challenge as well, particularly as the weight increases.

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
whereabouts in Scotland are you? That gym looks awesome[/quote]

I’m in the west end of Glasgow, mate. PM me if you want more details.

[quote]ChongLordUno wrote:
I’m in the west end of Glasgow, mate. PM me if you want more details.
[/quote]

me too mate, PMs don’t work anymore unfortunately… You know EZ Sports on Great Western? I work in there on Sundays. Head down and I’ll give you a T-Nation discount

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
me too mate, PMs don’t work anymore unfortunately… You know EZ Sports on Great Western? I work in there on Sundays. Head down and I’ll give you a T-Nation discount[/quote]

Haha nice one mate. I know it well. I actually bought straps from there a couple of months ago. On a Sunday incidentally! Maybe you sold me them. Will pop along in the near future mate.

Looking great Putter :slight_smile:

( Will put up some pics later this month btw, even though nothing have changed since the last call out )

[quote]booksbikesbeer wrote:
I am curious, how tall are you? I’ve just broken into the 170s, and at 6’1" I figure I’ve got a ways to go.

Pics to follow shortly.[/quote]

Thanks, man. I’m about 5’10".