February Photo/Video Check-in

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

BlueCollarTr8n the above is the link to my log, I didnt film it, sorry will try again next week and try to remember to bring my phone in from the car. Only issue I really had was my grip was starting to go when doing it the second time.
[/quote]

Wow…you are really increasing the road-work. I did the W.Dash in 2010, although I do cardio prior to every workout, I generally limit my road-work to a mile; once a week. Looks like you know what you’re in for…hope you have a great day!

I am uncertain how to decribe my training. I train in the afternoon about 4pm. As I mentioned I do at least 20 min. of cardio ahead of my weight training (always have), and about 10 min. of general mobility. My weight training last at least 90 min. and some days are 120. Most workouts are based on compound movements followed by isolation work. I work across all rep. ranges, take a many of the sets to failure every session, and spinkle things like the complexes, drops, supers, etc. throughout the routine. I jump regulary and do a few sets of abs each workout. Medicine ball work, jump rope, HIT, sledge hammers, loaded carries…it’s all good. I can’t remember ever training less than four days a week and I might train six depending. Summary: I run, stretch, jump, squat, press, pull, row, curl, eat, and sleep. When I do more of one, I do less of something else. At 50, my best days are behind me, but I don’t approach my training with that frame of mind. I’m in the starting line-up until someone takes my spot!