Feb 3 Powerful Image

I believe her name is Nikki Whelan.

[quote]B rocK wrote:
Valor wrote:
DooMMOoD wrote:
this one seems less powerful, more whimpy. i dont even think shes that attractive either. two thumbs down.

How long have you been gay?

hahahha rotflmao hahaha, well put.

and yes this woman is amazing, i’ll take two.[/quote]

In my dreams, 50%+1 percent of the female population looks like this, so you know the genepool is never gonna worsen. :0)

[quote]Minotaur wrote:
Nate Dogg wrote:
Just so we don’t forget how hot she is…

Hmmm…upon seeing it enlarged (the photo, I mean)…those are ballet slippers. You know, ballerinas are mighty flexible.[/quote]

Not to mention one of the best examples of functional strength around … you know, gymnast, martial artist class … excess anything is just a nuisance to performance.

Heck, the Greeks could have used her as a model for the statues of Godesses.

[quote]Spartan Zero wrote:
I believe her name is Nikki Whelan.[/quote]

DAMN!!!

(Not sure the mods will let this one pass but … hey … 4 pics and a video … ?)

http://nikkiwhelan.nudenakedcelebrities.com/

[quote]Spartan Zero wrote:
I believe her name is Nikki Whelan.[/quote]

Cool. And Nicky Whelan returns back even more results. :slight_smile:

to defend myself, i am an ass and legs man. both of which she has minimal portions of. plus i hate blondes.

[quote]RickJames wrote:
Very beautiful. Optimally, there’d be a tad more muscle, but I can deal with a 'rexic chick every now and then. I would break her, and I would love it.[/quote]

Exactly what I was thinking. Is there something wrong with her legs though, or is something in front of her? Maybe it’s just the low riding spandex.

[quote]=

Exactly what I was thinking. Is there something wrong with her legs though, or is something in front of her? Maybe it’s just the low riding spandex.[/quote]

looks like she’s just tilting her pelvis forward

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:

Exactly what I was thinking. Is there something wrong with her legs though, or is something in front of her? Maybe it’s just the low riding spandex.

looks like she’s just tilting her pelvis forward[/quote]

Her legs look just fine to me…

[quote]inkaddict wrote:
3 thumbs up[/quote]

HA HA HA HA

CLASSIC!!!

OK OK she is hit-able but anyone sees the big gap between her legs it seem to me that she has been hit alot. Dont get me wrong i would do her…

[quote]ark22 wrote:
OK OK she is hit-able but anyone sees the big gap between her legs it seem to me that she has been hit alot. Dont get me wrong i would do her…[/quote]

That gap is not from fuckin too much. Damn rookies.

$%&#$^*@$%&@$%!!!

[quote]Kuz wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:

looks like she’s just tilting her pelvis forward

Her legs look just fine to me…[/quote]

Few more!!

Nothing looks wrong to me

[quote]Minotaur wrote:
Nate Dogg wrote:
Just so we don’t forget how hot she is…

Hmmm…upon seeing it enlarged (the photo, I mean)…those are ballet slippers. You know, ballerinas are mighty flexible.[/quote]

Ballet slippers… now that makes sense… at first glance I thought she was holding a jockstrap.

Ok - one more!

[quote]swerven wrote:
Ok - one more![/quote]

Best one too.

Awesome woman!