Feb 3 Powerful Image

To God be the praise for such a fine human specimen.

She makes me feel funny in my tummy.

[quote]HogLover wrote:
I like the “factory space” between her legs… Right BigRagoo? :wink:

I love her midsection and her eyes…

[/quote]

Factory air is the term.

[quote]MikeTheBear wrote:
Very nice indeed. She looks a little like Cameron Diaz.[/quote]

Way better than Diaz.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
Now that’s a hot body for a woman :thumbsup:[/quote]

Looks like my girlfriend except she is a brunette!

You can envision her hips moving, while she ‘stays on top of things’. :slight_smile:

[quote]DooMMOoD wrote:
this one seems less powerful, more whimpy. i dont even think shes that attractive either. two thumbs down. [/quote]

Nothing some workouts on the Billmaster won’t cure.

DB

[quote]legend wrote:
i have to say it again she is PERFECT, now where do i pay[/quote]

Have to agree she looks PERFECT, but this is just a picture.

DJ

[quote]DooMMOoD wrote:
this one seems less powerful, more whimpy. i dont even think shes that attractive either. two thumbs down. [/quote]

You are a sick man!

[quote]BIGRAGOO wrote:
HogLover wrote:
I like the “factory space” between her legs… Right BigRagoo? :wink:

I love her midsection and her eyes…

Factory air is the term.[/quote]

Ahhhh… factory air… I’m learning

absolutely beautiful. i want her. anyone know her name or where more pictures are?

Very beautiful. Optimally, there’d be a tad more muscle, but I can deal with a 'rexic chick every now and then. I would break her, and I would love it.

When I saw this pic I immediately noticed how srawny she looked. Somebody feed her a burger!

[quote]Lackzoom wrote:
Somebody feed her a burger![/quote]

Hello lady, my name’s burger. :wink:

I (somehow) can’t help but notice her Cross necklace, and I feel the need to sin. Can I get an Amen?!?

Let’s see, a front-clasp bra, a thumb ring and a pierced belly button? This gal’s a freak and a half. $10 says she has a low back tat.

[quote]Minotaur wrote:
Lackzoom wrote:
Somebody feed her a burger!

Hello lady, my name’s burger. :wink:

I (somehow) can’t help but notice her Cross necklace, and I feel the need to sin. Can I get an Amen?!?

Let’s see, a front-clasp bra, a thumb ring and a pierced belly button? This gal’s a freak and a half. $10 says she has a low back tat.[/quote]

I don’t think I would be foolish enough to take that bet. Oh and by the way, AMEN!!

I don’t care if she doesn’t have enough muscle, I don’t care if she looks like a stick, I don’t care if she’s not that much of a powerful image…

This girl is probably [u]THE HOTTEST[/u] woman I have seen ever posted on this site. She’s perfect from head to toe.

Ironically, I was on the UF campus today and saw a girl that blew my mind. She was unbelievable! Similar to the powerful image.

Just so we don’t forget how hot she is…

[quote]BIGRAGOO wrote:

I liked that beast thing from the day before, but I like this one A LOT too. I’m breaking a sweat just looking at her.[/quote]

I agree wholeheartedly

[quote]Nate Dogg wrote:
Just so we don’t forget how hot she is…[/quote]

Hmmm…upon seeing it enlarged (the photo, I mean)…those are ballet slippers. You know, ballerinas are mighty flexible.

[quote]dez6485 wrote:
absolutely beautiful. i want her. anyone know her name or where more pictures are?[/quote]

Not sure who the model is, but the picture came from either www.pumpedupdownunder.com.au (yearly calendar featuring australian fitness-type models) or www.ducaustralia.com (more of the same:)