T Nation

Feb '16 Photo/Video Check-In

Continuing the discussion from Aug '15 Photo/Video Check-In:

This is an idea to improve the forum community, but this thread absolutely does not reflect any type of “official” T-Nation site membership requirement. It’s an idea that’s been percolating for a while, and I’m just some schmoe on the forum (okay, maybe that’s not so accurate anymore) who figured I’d start a thread about it.

It’s a check-in, not a call-out. The idea is to improve the sense of community and remind us all that, no matter what we post about here and what initially brought us to the site, the one common trait that every forum member should have is a consistent drive to attack our training and see results, period.

I’m asking for all forum members to post a current snapshot of themselves. And let’s try not to get too distracted or off-topic with critiques of what gets posted. There should end up being more posts with images attached, than not.

If your goals are physique-based - you want to get bigger or get leaner or get bigger and leaner - toss up a current pic.

If your goals are performance-based - the powerlifter, the fighter, the Olympic lifter, etc. - you’re not excused. You’re invited to post a short video clip from a recent training session.

I’m just asking you to participate and play a role in improving the quality of the forum as a whole by reinforcing the idea that T-Nation members know how to do more than just rack up high post counts in the non-training-related sections of the site.

Concerned about staying anonymous? Sites like http://www.pixlr.com and http://www.fotoflexer.com are free Photoshop-like websites that make it ridiculously simple to edit/blur/obscure your face, identifying tattoos, birthmarks, background detail, or anything else that might threaten your anonymity.

So, no excuses.

Aug '16 Photo/Video Check-In

I’m healing some kind of screwed up back from shoveling after the blizzard we got a little over a week ago, and have been in pain. Like, drop to a knee in the middle of the kitchen because I turned too quick-pain.

Will be back in the gym this week and will post a legit check-in soon.

Most folks are aware of this, but if not, I tore my ACL and lateral meniscus and partially fractured my patella in a strongman contest in Oct and got it repaired in Nov, so my training has taken an interesting direction. I’m still going heavy doing what I can though, so here is a 405 seated chain suspended safety squat bar good morning from this past Friday

And to show that I’m still jacked and sexy, this is me hitting a 180lb rolling thunder pick-up in jeans and a t-shirt from today

Okay, I’ll play. My goals are physique oriented. I’m down thirty pounds and have dropped my body fat significantly in the last three years, but still have a long way to go. At 52 years old, adding muscle is a slow process, but that is my current goal…and losing another ten pounds of fat. Should be easy, right?

I take pics weekly to measure progress (lately), and there never seems to be any. But, working out has become a habit and I’m seeing health benefits - blood pressure and A1C, so I guess I’ll keep it up.

Thanks for participating The_Myth. This thread needs more community involvement. Looking solid for any age, let alone 52.

I did Fran today in under 15 minutes… :innocent:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

that’s me on the left

I like how your torso is also a giant smiley face.

The more I look the funnier it gets, bravo.

post frosted flakes cheat meal check-in!!
two bowls bitches!!! TWOooooooooooooo

Thanks buddy!!!

!!!

Looking real good Spock

:blush:

it’s just cause I added a nice designer frame to the photo, :stuck_out_tongue:

Already been said, but that’s insane progress you’ve made Spock. Really see the delts coming in, which I know you’ve been working hard on.

why do you have 2 asses?

Dude, that is a bad ass snowmobile. What cc is it?