Feb '14 Photo/Video Check-In

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
Strong lifts, Duce! Although I’m more impressed by your ability to calculate 400 lbs using over 20 different plates per side.

My upper body pretty much looks the same as always, but I think I’ve made leg progress. Picture is from last week.

I started my first ever diet about 2 weeks ago, so hopefully I’ll look different at the next check-in.[/quote]

Those socks bro…did you lose a bet? :wink:

Good stuff, guys. Very good stuff.

I get the feeling this idea has kinda fizzled out, based on the smaller-than-usual early turnout. Bummer. But as the youngsters today say, “mad props” to those who’ve put something up.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
I wonder if Chris wants me to check in again.[/quote]
Hams and calves, sure. But if we’re checking hip flexors and lower abs, no thanks.

[quote]UtahLama wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
Strong lifts, Duce! Although I’m more impressed by your ability to calculate 400 lbs using over 20 different plates per side.

My upper body pretty much looks the same as always, but I think I’ve made leg progress. Picture is from last week.

I started my first ever diet about 2 weeks ago, so hopefully I’ll look different at the next check-in.[/quote]

Those socks bro…did you lose a bet? ;-)[/quote]

They were called ‘gym socks’. I couldn’t resist.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]UtahLama wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

Those socks bro…did you lose a bet? ;-)[/quote]

They were called ‘gym socks’. I couldn’t resist.
[/quote]

Ribbed for work AND play.

Definitely looking thicker LoRez, keep up the good work!

I’ll post up some photos myself in a week or so.

this is me after 3 weeks working with RJ Perkins for a contest in May.

Great idea Chris, we have a photogrpher come in and set up in the gym every June 1st, so my memeber’s can do yearly unpdate pic’s. never thought of doing a T nation version, awesome idea.

Here’s my Dec 1st update pic @ 250, I’ll post my March 1st pic here as well, I should be an all time high 265 by then, and that will kick off my diet plans. Hoping to be around 225 lean by June 1st, this should help hold me acountable.

[photo]39727[/photo]

I kicked ass in January, so you’re damn right I’m checkin’ in.

Me today.

Weighing 198, steadily gaining. Experimenting with some higher fats than usual, feel like the gains aren’t as lean as I’d like so lowering them and going to higher carbs again soon. Leaner than I was last time though.

[quote]DeadKong wrote:
Me today.[/quote]

Nice work bro. Tom Hardy traps!

[quote]csulli wrote:
Still chubs, but stronger than ever.

Here’s a pretty recent PR on what I wish was one of the powerlifts:

holy crapoli… I’m impressed

Just been totally frustrated. Got the flu bug in early November (of last year) caught another flu bug this past week. This is my most recent pic from about a month ago. My bis and traps definitely need more work.

[quote]zeddy wrote:
holy crapoli… I’m impressed[/quote]

X’s 1000!!!

I also really like the colors of your outfit. THat limey/yellow goes really nice with navy.

SRSLY.

[quote]Spock81 wrote:

[quote]zeddy wrote:

X’s 1000!!!

I also really like the colors of your outfit. THat limey/yellow goes really nice with navy.

SRSLY.[/quote]
Thanks much gals!

Jenn you had better post your progress pic in here…

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]Spock81 wrote:

[quote]zeddy wrote:

X’s 1000!!!

SRSLY.[/quote]
Thanks much gals!

Jenn you had better post your progress pic in here…[/quote]

But I put it on facebook and my workout log… What if people think that’s too many places and then get annoyed with my existence? hahaha

[quote]Spock81 wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]Spock81 wrote:

[quote]zeddy wrote:

X’s 1000!!!

SRSLY.[/quote]
Thanks much gals!

Jenn you had better post your progress pic in here…[/quote]

But I put it on facebook and my workout log… What if people think that’s too many places and then get annoyed with my existence? hahaha
[/quote]

Actually, I just realized I’ve been a pretty annoying person my entire life so why stop now, LOL.
I’m like the president of Annoying People with Anxiety Anonymous APAA

You must’ve been a good girl 'cause Santa brought you a great looking back and shoulders this year.

huge difference Spock. good job.