FBI Warns of Terrorist Attacks

It’s just like 2004 again. Now that the Republicans are falling behind, the FBI is doing their part issuing a statement warning of potential terrorist attacks on public buildings. I hope this isn’t true because it lacks credibility based on prior use.

I watch and read a lot of news. I haven’t seen anything about this besides a passing mention.

You’re suffering from confirmation bias. I recommend you stop LOOKING for incriminating evidence in every nook and cranny of the news.

You honestly think there exists a conspiracy in which the FBI (a nonpartisan organization dedicated to protecting the US) is trying to keep the GOP in office?

Even if such a conspiracy DID exist, wouldn’t that mean the FBI knows something we don’t? (For the record, such an insinuation is preposterous.)

This kind of news occurs ALL THE DAMN TIME. Just because you only pay attention to it during an election year doesn’t make it a fucking conspiracy.

I am not suggesting a conspiracy. The current FBI and Homeland Security IS part of the Bush administration and subject to change under the next president. I am only pointing out that now that, we are weeks from the election all of a sudden the FBI is issuing warnings and the fear tactics (also Rove) of 2004 are back. Its all in the history books.

I am not for McCain or Obama, I think they are both raving assholes (especialy after the 700 Billion dollar boat with the 100 billion dollar blackmail). McCain missed a real chance to step up on that one.

[quote]RoadWarrior wrote:
I am not suggesting a conspiracy.[/quote]

Yes you are.

[quote]RoadWarrior wrote:
I am not suggesting a conspiracy. The current FBI and Homeland Security IS part of the Bush administration and subject to change under the next president. [/quote]

So is the CIA, what’s your point? These organizations have fucked many a president, Republican and Democrat alike. They don’t give a shit who is in the White House because at the end of the day they are just like the fed and supreme court. They do whatever they want.