Favre Going to the Jets!

Just heard it on Sports Center Farve is infact going to the Jets. Wow never thought I would see the day.

This will not work out well for both the Jets or Brett Favre.

Horrible mistake on Favres part. Jets fan will be angry come Jan.

What a fucking retard. Good luck trying to break that ole 8-8 mark. “crosses fingers an hopes the jets backdoor the packers an trade him to the vikes”

Well we’ll just have to see. I hope Green Bay goes like 3-13 and they burn down the stadium

[quote]stumpy wrote:
What a fucking retard. Good luck trying to break that ole 8-8 mark. “crosses fingers an hopes the jets backdoor the packers an trade him to the vikes” [/quote]

the Jets can’t trade him to the Vikings. They put a poison pill in the trade deal. If the Jets trade him to the Vikings, then the Jets have to give the Packers 3 1st round picks…it aint gonna happen

I’m a Viking Fan and I didn’t want him. If he did come there and the Vikes were to win a SB I would always have to hear how we did it with a Packer QB. I think he would have been a better fit in Tampa Bay.

He’s coming to sunny SW Fl.

[quote]tg2hbk4488 wrote:
stumpy wrote:
What a fucking retard. Good luck trying to break that ole 8-8 mark. “crosses fingers an hopes the jets backdoor the packers an trade him to the vikes”

the Jets can’t trade him to the Vikings. They put a poison pill in the trade deal. If the Jets trade him to the Vikings, then the Jets have to give the Packers 3 1st round picks…it aint gonna happen[/quote]

heard rumors that was gonna happen, just was hoping the packers were too drunk to remember to throw it in.

Thank God I am a Giants fan.

J -Just
E - End
T - The
S - Season

Why join the same conference as the Patriots. Belichick is gonna smash his ass.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
Why join the same conference as the Patriots. Belichick is gonna smash his ass.[/quote]

Like the Dolphin?

It doesnt matter. The Jets just put a ton of money in the O-Line so hopefully Favre wont break his hip

The Jets know they cant win the division, they are just gonna be shooting for the wild card

I can’t wait until he throws 5 picks against the Bills.

He should have taken the $ 20 million.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
I can’t wait until he throws 5 picks against the Bills.

He should have taken the $ 20 million.[/quote]

The Bills? The Bills?! They haven’t been a contender in the NFL in 15 years. At this point, they’ll be lucky to win 5 games this season.

As for Favre, good riddance.

[quote]SSC wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
I can’t wait until he throws 5 picks against the Bills.

He should have taken the $ 20 million.

The Bills? The Bills?! They haven’t been a contender in the NFL in 15 years. At this point, they’ll be lucky to win 5 games this season.

As for Favre, good riddance.[/quote]

Jets - 2 wins
Miami 2 wins

So they only have to pick up one more win this season to get 5. No problem.

Bills aren’t going to win the division but they will put a hurtin’ on some people this year.

It will be fun to watch them smash Favre.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
SSC wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
I can’t wait until he throws 5 picks against the Bills.

He should have taken the $ 20 million.

The Bills? The Bills?! They haven’t been a contender in the NFL in 15 years. At this point, they’ll be lucky to win 5 games this season.

As for Favre, good riddance.

Jets - 2 wins
Miami 2 wins

So they only have to pick up one more win this season to get 5. No problem.

Bills aren’t going to win the division but they will put a hurtin’ on some people this year.

It will be fun to watch them smash Favre.[/quote]

Agreed. What will be even more interesting is the NY media and how it will differ from the GB/Wisconsin coddling he has received the last decade or so. You can expand that to the fan base as well. What will happen when Favre realizes that not everyone thinks he walks on water?

[quote]ComixGuy wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
SSC wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
I can’t wait until he throws 5 picks against the Bills.

He should have taken the $ 20 million.

The Bills? The Bills?! They haven’t been a contender in the NFL in 15 years. At this point, they’ll be lucky to win 5 games this season.

As for Favre, good riddance.

Jets - 2 wins
Miami 2 wins

So they only have to pick up one more win this season to get 5. No problem.

Bills aren’t going to win the division but they will put a hurtin’ on some people this year.

It will be fun to watch them smash Favre.

Agreed. What will be even more interesting is the NY media and how it will differ from the GB/Wisconsin coddling he has received the last decade or so. You can expand that to the fan base as well. What will happen when Favre realizes that not everyone thinks he walks on water?

[/quote]

It is going to be fun to watch because he makes so many mental mistakes and they will be dissected by the NY media.

This is fantastic news.

I have been rooting for a 40+ interception season from him for years. Hopefully at least 10 will be against the pats this year.

[quote]AssOnGrass wrote:
This is fantastic news.

I have been rooting for a 40+ interception season from him for years. Hopefully at least 10 will be against the pats this year.[/quote]

Ugg! I hate your RI boys that jump on the Pats bandwagon like you live in fucking Mass.