Favorite Workout Songs

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
Jetric9 wrote:
This should be an interesting thread. I don’t think we have discussed this before.

Dude, it’s been like a week already. That means it’s time for another thread about it. Duh!

Again, I’d contribute more songs, but my mind is totally preoccupied with trying to find pants that fit my heeyouooge legs.

But I thought you were cutting? Or did you decide to bulk?

[/quote]

Both.

Anything by-
Bread
The Babies
Mudvayne

I’m a sucker for Zach de La Rocha’s voice, so lots of RatM or his new band One Day as a Lion.

Hed PE
Godsmack
Electric Wizard
Dozer
Suicidal Tendencies
Viking Skull

For some reason I use this as a pre workout psych out: Fear Factory Invisible Wounds (Suture Mix)

Johnny Cash - God’s gonna Cut you down I’m a Cash fan, but his music doesn’t really get into my workout rotation, except for this song, it makes me feel powerful.

Ice Cube
Busta
Red & Meth
KRS One

[quote]print wrote:
Anything by-
Bread
The Babies
Mudvayne[/quote]

Dude! The Babies?? I loved them WAY back in the day.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
pushmepullme wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
Jetric9 wrote:
This should be an interesting thread. I don’t think we have discussed this before.

Dude, it’s been like a week already. That means it’s time for another thread about it. Duh!

Again, I’d contribute more songs, but my mind is totally preoccupied with trying to find pants that fit my heeyouooge legs.

Both.[/quote]

At what body % are you at?

I’m at 11 % body fat, but I’m not sure if I should cut first to 10% then bulk or just go ahead with the bulk…

[quote]Jetric9 wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
pushmepullme wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
Jetric9 wrote:

Both.

At what body % are you at?

I’m at 11 % body fat, but I’m not sure if I should cut first to 10% then bulk or just go ahead with the bulk…

[/quote]

I’m at threeve percent body fat, but I didn’t use a very scientific method to determine that.

I think you should cut though. 11% bodyfat is like almost obese. You need to get hawt abz!

[quote]Aggro wrote:
I’m a sucker for Zach de La Rocha’s voice, so lots of RatM or his new band One Day as a Lion.

Johnny Cash - God’s gonna Cut you down I’m a Cash fan, but his music doesn’t really get into my workout rotation, except for this song, it makes me feel powerful.

Ice Cube
Busta
Red & Meth
KRS One

[/quote]

re JC: I thought I was the only one. Others by him are “When the man comes around”, cover of “Rusty Cage”, and “Hurt” for cool down time.

My workout music is almost entirely Hip-hop & country, both of which I usually don’t like any other time.

Best band few people know: Alabama 3 (A3) (They are cooler than just the Sopranos theme)

& yeah, I think I’ve seen one or two ‘similar’ threads to this one.

die mother fucker die
let the bodies hit the floor
getting away with murder
headstrong
usmc running cadences

Big fan of Tool and System of a Down during my workouts.

I crank it and I cannot hear anybody that tries to talk to me.

two succesive PRs with:
behemoth - conquer all

I jam The Deftones “Around The Fur”
It never gets old for me.

Diablo Swing Orchestra:

The Mars Volta:

[quote]Lohryx5 wrote:

Incredible band…although I was always more partial to their “Unquestionable Presence” album. And if you like them, you need to check out Cynic.[/quote]

Thanks, will do.

Pain Redefined - Disturbed
Indestructible - Disturbed
Anything else by Disturbed
Fuck it all - Slipknot
Duality - Slipknot
Heretic Song - Slipknot (the intro)

stronger - kanye west
bargain - the who
creator - santogold
come around - m.i.a w timbaland
u.r.a.q.t. - m.i.a
fighter, dirrty - christina aguilera
get up (sex machine) - james brown
moonage daydream - d. bowie
release - timbaland w j. timberlake
gold digger - kanye w j. foxx
black- pearl jam
last week was all journey. (fixation!)

Currently songs that perk me when i workout:
Get it on the Floor - DMX
A millie 2.0 - lil wayne
Carpe Noctum - DJ Tiesto
Freak (bart B dub) - Haze and Rivera
Put on - Kayne West and Young Jeezy
I’m a King - PSC + T.i.
Hit Em Up - TuPac
Soul on Fire - KMC
We Fly High - Jim jones
Star 69 - Fatboy Slim
Dangerous - Kardinal + Akon
Soul Survivor - Young Jeezy + Akon
Godd - Marco V

I usually like House music or Hard rap music when i workout. Occasionally some hard Chinese music.

music depends on the type of workout or lift. some of the videos suck and some are only live but it’s about the music so here are a few

I’m really liking this right now:
Diablo Rojo by Rodrigo y Gabriela (Among other songs by them they are awesome) Good for running too.

[quote]jss11483 wrote:
I was making a new playlist for my workout tomorrow and I was just curious what others like to get motivated. Right before DC training Widowmakers Back in Black is great.

Gonna Fly Now (Rocky theme)
Eye of the Tiger
Anvil of Crom (Conan theme)[/quote]

GOOD CHOICES!

I have two more to add:

“Nookie” by Limp Bizkit

“Beautiful People” by Marilyn Manson

I have to be careful with this last song because if it comes on and there is a hardcore cardio bunny in my view there might be a hair pulling match!!

Anything off ‘Enter the 36 Chambers’