Favorite Whey?

Whats your favorite brand of whey?

[quote]fartmonkey64 wrote:
Whats your favorite brand of whey?[/quote]

I’m going to have to say Gold Standard Optimum Nutrition (chocolate). At www.bulknutrition.com you can purchase a 10 lb. bag for about $50. Each serving contains 24 g of protein and more than 5 g BCAAs. It also mixes easily and tastes fine. It’s the best value I’ve found so far…

I have Dymatize Elite whey in the past and I am a big fan, Biotest’s blend is also good but it can be a bit $$$…

SHadoW

[quote]JVmed wrote:
fartmonkey64 wrote:

I’m going to have to say Gold Standard Optimum Nutrition (chocolate). At www.bulknutrition.com you can purchase a 10 lb. bag for about $50. Each serving contains 24 g of protein and more than 5 g BCAAs. It also mixes easily and tastes fine. It’s the best value I’ve found so far…[/quote]

About how much is the shipping?

[quote]shadowmoses wrote:
I have Dymatize Elite whey in the past and I am a big fan[/quote]

I agree. They have lots of flavours, and they all taste great. Mixes very well, too.

I think I’ve found the cheapest source on the net. If anybody wants to compare prices, PM me.

MRM metabolic whey

[quote]JVmed wrote:
fartmonkey64 wrote:

I’m going to have to say Gold Standard Optimum Nutrition (chocolate). At www.bulknutrition.com you can purchase a 10 lb. bag for about $50. Each serving contains 24 g of protein and more than 5 g BCAAs. It also mixes easily and tastes fine. It’s the best value I’ve found so far…[/quote]

This is BY FAR the best whey out there for taste and mixability. Price too if you shop around.
At the moment though, i rely on whole foods to make all my protein intake up.

[quote]JVmed wrote:

I agree with this, but I get one of the vanilla flavors. You can add SF cocoa to make chocolate, or you can add strawberries (strawberries and cream!), orange juice (creamsickle!), butterscotch, or whatever else you can think of for flavor variety. I buy it at bodybuilding.com.

Myoplex Lite… This protien powder has 25g of not only whey but also other quality sources of protien. Get the chocolate cream, and this shake will taste like you licked the chocolate cake mix right off of momma’s egg beater(and contains only 2g of fat and 1g of sugar and has 27 vitamins and minerals).

All most all of those other whey products will make you fat as shit if you dont work out like a roid head or run like a damn marathon runner. So if ur getting ready for summer and you want just muscle and not all that extra fat in your shakes i suggest this. cost in GNC $50.

[quote]Big Z wrote:
Myoplex Lite… This protien powder has 25g of not only whey but also other quality sources of protien. Get the chocolate cream, and this shake will taste like you licked the chocolate cake mix right off of momma’s egg beater(and contains only 2g of fat and 1g of sugar and has 27 vitamins and minerals).

All most all of those other whey products will make you fat as shit if you dont work out like a roid head or run like a damn marathon runner. So if ur getting ready for summer and you want just muscle and not all that extra fat in your shakes i suggest this. cost in GNC $50.[/quote]

All of those other whey prodcuts will make you fat as shit? What the fuck are you talking about? If you lift heavy, you’re body is likely starving for calories and the extra ~220 calories you get from a regular 100% whey protein shake is absolutely NOTHING.

The fact that you shop at GNC explains a lot, though.

[quote]Big Z wrote:

All most all of those other whey products will make you fat as shit if you dont work out like a roid head or run like a damn marathon runner. So if ur getting ready for summer and you want just muscle and not all that extra fat in your shakes i suggest this. cost in GNC $50.[/quote]

HAHAHAHHAHA “work out like a roid head” this is the funniest post i’ve read all day.

[quote]cevet wrote:
MRM metabolic whey[/quote]
I have not used their whey, but I do use their lowcarb protein. At Henrys 2LBS is 17.50

I have used the ON Vanilla Ice Cream Whey for years and have been happy with it. I’ll mix it with Metabolic Drive to increase the protein count.

Never had any problems with gas…as some have mentioned in other threads with ON.

[quote]IronRaider wrote:
I have used the ON Vanilla Ice Cream Whey for years and have been happy with it. I’ll mix it with Metabolic Drive to increase the protein count.

Never had any problems with gas…as some have mentioned in other threads with ON.[/quote]

Do you mean ON “Classic Whey”? Because that’s what I’m using right now; it’s fine and doesn’t give me gas or anything. The Vanilla flavor is good because you can mix it with basically anything.

[quote]omni wrote:
IronRaider wrote:

Never had any problems with gas…as some have mentioned in other threads with ON.

Do you mean ON “Classic Whey”? Because that’s what I’m using right now; it’s fine and doesn’t give me gas or anything. The Vanilla flavor is good because you can mix it with basically anything.
[/quote]

No…the gold standard whey. I can pick up a 5 pound jug for $20.00…

I would have to go with scitecs/scipros 5 lbers/ They come in vanilla, strawberry, and chocolate. Not much variety for their heavier sizes, but they get the job done.

Oh and I’ve bought 4, with an average price of 14 bucks. On ebay, of course.

best price anywhere.

[quote]IronRaider wrote:

No…the gold standard whey. I can pick up a 5 pound jug for $20.00…

[/quote]

Where can you get it for $20.00?