Favorite Waterbury Routine?

He has had several and I am a fan of training 3x/week. What is your favorite and why?

If your looking to do 3x a week workout then total body training is a great program. I did it when I was trying to drop some bodyfat last year and I got pretty ripped up.

I really liked Waterbury Method because the parameters were so different than most programs. The 10x3 Squats and Bench really took a lot out of me, but the results were well worth it - I had substantial strength gains to go along with size in this program, more than any other Waterbury one I had done before. I also hadn’t used 4x6 much before doing the program, so that was a nice change as well.

Would either of these lend themselves to training at home? This means I have a power rack, bench, chin bar, and a couple db’s. Sometimes it can get complex changing plates all the time.

[quote]Chris Bush wrote:
Would either of these lend themselves to training at home? This means I have a power rack, bench, chin bar, and a couple db’s. Sometimes it can get complex changing plates all the time.[/quote]

I train at home with a similar set up, and I had no problem doing ABBH 1 and SFM. I also made the best gains on those two programs. Some of the others burned me out very quickly.

I really liked TBT I think its great no matter what stage of development your at and given a little bit of tweaking it can be used for whatever goals you might have.