T Nation

Favorite Unconventional Insults/Curse Words

:scream:

1 Like

Yeah, I didn’t need to know that either.

2 Likes

Sure you did. It’s important to know about the cheese :cheese:

How can you keep good hygiene without adequate cheesicate? No girl (or guy for that matter) wants a cheesy guy.

If uncircumcised this is not a worry. Otherwise one needs to get scrubbing to avoid a potentially cheesy situation down the line.

1 Like

Umm, I’m American, so def circumspect, and I, uhh…make sure that it’s very clean at least once a day…

I take a similar approach and tell people that’s ‘cute’ when they say something offensive or stupid.

But. I also say fuck at least 100 times a day. I also started calling people dog face pony soldier and have called people ‘monkey’s doctor’ since I was like 10.

Clown dick

Never forget.

5 Likes

Since I first heard it, I’ve always liked the insult “douche canoe.” The imagery that is conjures makes me laugh every time.

Cockmaster

Fuck you… you Cumcatcher

1 Like

Insulting people using descriptive bird or rodent names is a common occurrence from me.

Bush turkey
Bin chicken
Giant flightless goose
Scrub rat
Bloody gallah
Drowned rat

More so used to playfully tease rather than genuinely insult.

2 Likes

A nice disarming insult:
“That’s Fantastic!” said in a certain way can really tell someone off

“chicken legged d**k” - works well with annoying people at gyms

I occasionally break out the old “Thumb my nose at you” a la Shakespeare, since most people are idiots and don’t get the reference.

3 Likes

I remember when my English teacher explained that to us :laughing:

When someone does something shitty, we say “how nice?” With a big smile

1 Like

douche rocket is also a good one.

1 Like

Reminds me of the pump up rockets we had as kids, the ones you fill half way with water then pressurized, then splooosh!

3 Likes

OMG!!! Where the heck have you BEEeeen?!?!

Good to see you posting again!!

1 Like

Haha just got busy with life! It’s nice to receive such a good reception and welcome back from the old crew :grin:

1 Like

This is spectacular

1 Like

“Mother Trucker” is about as blue as it gets from me.

I’ve kinda ruined any future experiences whenever I have kids and take them to the build-a-bear workshops. They’re gonna be wondering why mom can’t keep it together from laughter lol