Favorite Ultimate Cheat Meal

[quote]PB Andy wrote:
Fuck all of you pizza is not a cheat food. Nevar!!![/quote]

haha its a bulkers best friend!

[quote]TomasK wrote:
tiramisu[/quote]

[quote]debraD wrote:
Cake. I fucking love cake. And Caramel Macchiatos.[/quote]

Chocolate. Real moist but not sickeningly sweet.

Also, Kroger Private Selection Black Raspberry Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream. Back when I was a chub I got the flavor by accident and didn’t touch it until it was the only bad thing left in the house because I was sure I’d hate it. Oh man. Instant addiction. In my life I’ve never tasted anything so creamy and perfect. With big, honkin’ wads of dark chocolate. Deadly on so many levels. I was describing this stuff (I hadn’t had it in ages) to my power lifting bud, Dave, last week and he said “Damn. You look like you’re gonna cry…” I felt like it, too. You really give up a lot.

Oh yea, Chicken Egg Foo Young. And hot and sour soup and those wicked fried noodles. STOPITSTOPITSTOPIT.

[quote]dday wrote:
What the hell man!!! That sounds fucking nasty!!! Fish pancakes??
[/quote]

I don’t know man, it might work - you never heard of Roscoe’s chicken and waffles?

[quote]SirenSong61 wrote:

[quote]debraD wrote:

Oh man. Instant addiction. In my life I’ve never tasted anything so creamy and perfect. With big, honkin’ wads of dark chocolate. Deadly on so many levels. I was describing this stuff (I hadn’t had it in ages) to my power lifting bud, Dave, last week and he said “Damn. You know Count Rockula?..”.

[/quote]

I’m honored, Siren!

Gotta tell you, the Wendy’s “Baconator” is one hell of a sandwich. It’s almost profane in how excessively meaty it is, and also, there isn’t anything in it that could even be vaguely construed as a “nutrient”.

So freaking good though…

[quote]debraD wrote:

You can have mah slice

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[quote]debraD wrote:

Oh man. Instant addiction. In my life I’ve never tasted anything so creamy and perfect. With big, honkin’ wads of dark chocolate. Deadly on so many levels. I was describing this stuff (I hadn’t had it in ages) to my power lifting bud, Dave, last week and he said “Damn. You know Count Rockula?..”.

[/quote]

I’m honored, Siren!
[/quote]

What the fffuuuuu…?

[quote]debraD wrote:

[/quote]

I’m honored, Siren!
[/quote]

What the fffuuuuu…?
[/quote]

well, if this is your reaction I’m taking my chocolaty goodness somewhere else.

hmmph!

[quote]Squiggles wrote:
A huge freaking pizza. And a steak sub. Cheese sauce on everything I can dip in it. Ice cold Sprite or 7up or similar. And a quesadilla. There’s a pub around here that serves a giant one for about $6–it’s 12" long x 8" tall, and comes with a huge bowl of chopped veggies and a sour cream. 2241 calories a meal.[/quote]

Damn, That’s most of my favorite foods. Add some Thai curry , gyros, bbq, french fries, bread pudding, pie, Mexican, ect ect ect. I’m just a professional fat kid lol.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]debraD wrote:

You can have mah slice[/quote]

That’s a cake? drools

Pepperidge Farm Frozen Coconut Cake. A whole one. Now I just go stand in my store’s freezer section and stare longingly at the package.

Once in awhile they’ll offer it BOGO, Buy One, Get One Free. Man, that’s just WRONG. There are some tests of character no one should have to face.

[quote]debraD wrote:

It’s funny, but women alweays seem to crave sweets.

I would rather eat a ton of starchy carbs and lots of fat…gimme a big burrito or some fried chicken, I’d rather have that than something sugary on a cheat day.

[quote]SkyNett wrote:

[quote]debraD wrote:

It’s funny, but women alweays seem to crave sweets.

I would rather eat a ton of starchy carbs and lots of fat…gimme a big burrito or some fried chicken, I’d rather have that than something sugary on a cheat day. [/quote]

Ha yea I agree with this.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
Banana sandwich with crunchy peanut butter and mayo on toast. Two or three of 'em actually; one’s not enough.

With a huge glass of milk spiked with heavy cream.[/quote]

This cheat meal intrigues me. I must try this PB + mayo animal.

I’ll regularly fantasise about meals and desserts that have appeared on thisiswhyyourefat.com and fuckyeahpeanutbutter.tumblr.com/

The latter inspired me to make the most sickly delicious toasty on the planet. About 2-3 tablespoons each of peanut butter and nutella between slices of brioche toasted in a deep fill toasty maker. When those two melt together its amazing.

[quote]debraD wrote:

[/quote]

I’m honored, Siren!
[/quote]

What the fffuuuuu…?
[/quote]

well, if this is your reaction I’m taking my chocolaty goodness somewhere else.

hmmph! [/quote]

Chocalaty goodness. Now hold on there a minute, Rocky.

[quote]Gail wrote:
Pepperidge Farm Frozen Coconut Cake. A whole one. Now I just go stand in my store’s freezer section and stare longingly at the package.

Once in awhile they’ll offer it BOGO, Buy One, Get One Free. Man, that’s just WRONG. There are some tests of character no one should have to face.[/quote]
Tell me about it. Kroger stores used to regularly offer those giant size super-creamy Hershey SYMPHONY bars 10 for $10 (normally about $1.69). All you had to do around here was mention 10 for 10 Symphony bars in a crowd of women and wait for the drooling and moaning to start.

There are some women who don’t crave chocolate and some men who do but, generally speaking, chocolate is as addictive as heroin for most women. Pop a Symphony bar in the freezer overnight… Ambrosia.

Kroger hadn’t done the 10 for 10 thing with this item in ages so when I saw they had them back up at 10 for 10 last week, I actually stopped dead in front of the display. There were only 3 left… I’d been a good girl for so long… Yea, I snapped 'em up. Luckily, I’m a tight wad so the regular price prevents me from indulging and 10 for 10 probably won’t happen again for a very long time. But damn, those things are as awesome as they are dangerous.

Chili burger man, 1lb lean beef, 1 can of chili, and about 1/2lb of cheddar cheese melted on top, with some onion thrown in there. A root beer to drink and i’m set.