Favorite Ultimate Cheat Meal

If you could eat somethings that you could not eat even on a weekly cheat meal, something that is more monthly, what would it be?

Mine would be butter, loads and loads of toast and anchovy paste to go with it, also buttermilk pancakes, sauces made with butter and fish, buttery buttery yellow grits.

I enjoy steaks too but i’m cutting

A fine question.

Something like crazy ass cheesecake. Like a whole fucking cheesecake with a shit ton of milk.

Or just pancakes. Mmmm, pancakes.

There’s this restaurant here, it serves deep fried cheese. You get 2 of those, heaps of french fries and loads of little freshly made breads. Njam.

Since the correct answer to these threads is always pizza or ice cream the obvious answer to the ultimate cheat meal is pizza AND ice cream - followed up with sex if you can still move.

[quote]Kungfushish wrote:
If you could eat somethings that you could not eat even on a weekly cheat meal, something that is more monthly, what would it be?

Mine would be butter, loads and loads of toast and anchovy paste to go with it, also buttermilk pancakes, sauces made with butter and fish, buttery buttery yellow grits.

I enjoy steaks too but i’m cutting[/quote]

What the hell man!!! That sounds fucking nasty!!! Fish pancakes??

tiramisu

[quote]dday wrote:

What the hell man!!! That sounds fucking nasty!!! Fish pancakes??

[/quote]

I eat them seperately, i know im gonna get flamed but i absolutely love foie gras. And any food with a brownish black sauce and lots of veal,

has anyone considered butter for “other” purposes?

[quote]waldo21212 wrote:
Since the correct answer to these threads is always pizza or ice cream the obvious answer to the ultimate cheat meal is pizza AND ice cream - followed up with sex if you can still move.[/quote]

x100

[quote]waldo21212 wrote:
Since the correct answer to these threads is always pizza or ice cream the obvious answer to the ultimate cheat meal is pizza AND ice cream - followed up with sex if you can still move.[/quote]

When your done eating , butter could be a good thing to have around. HEHE

huge pizza with mars bar ice cream broken into chunks and put on top… then throw in the oven.
Wash down with mcflurry/coca cola float.

I did this once for my birthday. it was awesome.

Mine would be butter … also buttermilk pancakes … sauces made with butter … fish, buttery … steaks too[/quote]

Cheat? This is my current diet. The numbers have never been better!

I eat them seperately, i know im gonna get flamed but i absolutely love foie gras. And any food with a brownish black sauce and lots of veal,

[/quote]

I’ve had a guilty love affair with foie gras for a while as well.

But on a cheat day: sweet and sour orange chicken (two servings), and haagen dazs cookie dough. Or…a Big Kahuna burger with onion rings, or three dozen Hooters hot and breaded wings.

has anyone considered butter for “other” purposes?[/quote]

A HUGE GYRO! LIKE THE SIZE OF A POOL TABLE

and a few gallons of that o+

Having some pretty bad cravings right now huh?

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
A HUGE COCK! LIKE THE SIZE OF A POOL TABLE

[/quote]

Cheesecake and some straight up fried chicken.

A huge freaking pizza. And a steak sub. Cheese sauce on everything I can dip in it. Ice cold Sprite or 7up or similar. And a quesadilla. There’s a pub around here that serves a giant one for about $6–it’s 12" long x 8" tall, and comes with a huge bowl of chopped veggies and a sour cream. 2241 calories a meal.

Cake. I fucking love cake. And Caramel Macchiatos.

[quote]WestCoast7 wrote:

Having some pretty bad cravings right now huh?[/quote]

She must be preggo.

Fuck all of you pizza is not a cheat food. Nevar!!!