favorite training music?

my gym used to play heavy shit, then the owner turned gay and it’s almost all stuff like pet shop boys!! unfortunately i can’t stand to wear headphones when i train, so i just tune everything out. but i do listen to cypress hill “can’t get the best of me” every time before i train.

IT’S A DAMN SHAME !! why do so many gyms play peice of shit top 40 music ???.. my crappy gym just installed about 300 t.v.'s that play nothing but music videos, talk about a distraction !!.. my membership ends in about 2 months, i’ve got to find a better place to work out !!!.. as far as these other bands y’all have mentioned, i’m going to have to snag up some mp3’s of some of those bands i’ve never heard of before.

Anything that pisses me off. I am always a little angry in the gym; it helps me lift more weight. I usually listen to Eminem.

My current cd, which has two of the best work out tracks:Toe to Toe with Big Pun and Cuban Link and The Streets by Kool G Rap. Believe me, Pun and G Rap are work out pump you up get amped music.

Classic rock & roll. can’t beat it, never will!