Favorite T-Nation Coach?

Alwyn Cosgrove. Scotland 4 life!

Berardi, easily. Shame that he never seems to submit any articles anymore. I do like Bowden as well, although he provides nutritional “tidbits” rather than programs.

Thibaudeau’s lactic acid fat loss program is easily the most effective I’ve ever used, and I’ve tried many of them

Going with the posters, Maraudermeat.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
EB3[/quote]

All shall bow to EB3

Cosgrove rocks too… What is this lactic fatloss you speak of by CT? Where is it available?

reading C_C’s thread has helped me out more than any of the coaches//writers, but CT,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,CW in that order

I like to use the articles by the people whose physique id like to achieve and hopefully pass(in my dreams Lol) so CT and Dr. Clay. Seriously not enough of people acknowledge Clay’s physique it is DAM good.

[quote]LarryDavid wrote:
Tim Henriques, Clay Hyght [I didn’t spell that right probably], CT. I don’t even read the articles from the others unless there’s a cool/hot picture in the link, or the title sounds like it interests me.

[/quote]

Seriously? I think I’ve learned as much or MORE from reading articles I didn’t think I would be interested in as ones I did. For example, I’m not interested in steroids, but I’ve learned tons about the natural interplay of hormones by reading articles about how steroids work. Same holds true for training articles.

One of this site’s greatest strengths is the diversity of contributors here. I have a few favorites but there are very few contributors I don’t really like and NONE that I won’t read.

everyone except Waterbury…although, i particularly love Dan John for goblet squats.

In no particular order…Eric Cressey, CT, Nate Green

I like how some people think it’s cool to use a favorite T-Nation coach thread to state they don’t like Waterbury.

Bet y’all feel like part of the in crowd, now, huh?

And, yes - Dr. Hyght does have a badass build.

John Romaniello comes to mind. started readin his blog yesterday… havent stopped

1. Dan John
  2. Cosgrove

[quote]anonym wrote:
I like how some people think it’s cool to use a favorite T-Nation coach thread to state they don’t like Waterbury.

.[/quote]

A few years ago Waterbury was a huge hit around here as well.

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]BobParr wrote:

[quote]LarryDavid wrote:
Tim Henriques, Clay Hyght [I didn’t spell that right probably], CT. I don’t even read the articles from the others unless there’s a cool/hot picture in the link, or the title sounds like it interests me.

[/quote]

Seriously? I think I’ve learned as much or MORE from reading articles I didn’t think I would be interested in as ones I did…[/quote]

Agreed. I read every article. Then again I love to read.[/quote]

Ehhh, you guys are sort of right about that.

But usually you can tell if an author writes about stuff that doesn’t concern you or your goals. I’m only concerned about knowing training stuff insofar as it helps my actual training. And sometimes you can tell when an authors stuff just isn’t very good. Those two things stop me from reading a lot of articles here.

I love to read too.

Since I’m here again, I may as well mention Mike Robertson and Eric Cressey, forgot about those guys.

Ive always liked Scot Abel’s stuff

C_C. I picked up rakes of useful info from his 40 odd page thread and as a result my back especially is becoming a definite strong point. For me to actually pay that much attention to a faceless guy on the interwebs is really something too (100% homo). I owe you a pint C_C (which I’ll drink for you since you don’t).

I don’t really read many articles here but CT, Dr Clay Hyght I pay attention to. I used to read a lot of Berardi and sometimes have to remind myself of the 7 nutrition rules.

John Berardi and Chris Shugart.

Great ideias on nutrition.

[quote]anonym wrote:

And, yes - Dr. Hyght does have a badass build.[/quote]

People stopped liking Waterbury when he got skinny and started tagging all of his articles with that god-awful glamour shots/bedroom eyes headshot.