Brown rice

And dirty, uhm,

Pizza
Pizza
Pizza

Whole Wheat Pasta, Oats, Whole Wheat Pita’s

fuzzy peaches

whole wheat pasta, rice with beans, bread or wrap

thats all i need right there… i dont count fruit as my carbs cause they’re too dam good for you to ever be forbidden in any diet as long as it aint past 7pm… IMHO

Buckwheat pancakes, sweet potatoes

I forgot about sweet potatoes, I’m a fan of them but I don’t make them that often, just seems like more of a hassle as opposed to quinoa/rice (which are easier to come by around these parts apparently).

oats, whole wheat pasta,brown rice, sweet potato, dates & fruits

[quote]LVZzed wrote:
I forgot about sweet potatoes, I’m a fan of them but I don’t make them that often, just seems like more of a hassle as opposed to quinoa/rice (which are easier to come by around these parts apparently).[/quote]
i started throwing them in the microwave to save time, and they aren’t bad at all. i usually just cut them in half so that they cook all the way through faster. you gotta saw those damn things though haha

[quote]quiksilver6 wrote:
i started throwing them in the microwave to save time, and they aren’t bad at all. i usually just cut them in half so that they cook all the way through faster. you gotta saw those damn things though haha
[/quote]

Good idea, thing is I recently moved and haven’t got a microwave yet (FOR SHAME). Should be fixed by the end of this week and then I’ll give it a try!

Any type of pasta, apples, and bread.

Fast food, chips and cookies. I would say ice cream, but I am a little lactose intolerant.

Top three are oats, rice and whole wheat bread, but I drink a lot of milk and eat a lot of fruit. Also, my girl makes a shit ton of pasta so I eat a lot of that too.

Oatmeal, black beans, and pop tarts

oh, along with my oats and fruit, I am in favor of poon-tang as a carb source.

[quote]dday wrote:
Buckwheat pancakes, sweet potatoes[/quote]
damn I thought I was one of the only people who ate those pancakes. I throw blueberries in those bitches. yummm

I’m going to try those protein pancakes from that one company that starts with an M lol hopefully they don’t suck.

as for my carb sources. Oats and more oats, pizza, milk occasionally, rice, potatoes sweet/red/white, ezekiel bread, oat-grain bagels. Things of that nature. Taco bell here and there sometimes to. Can’t beat chicken and rice burritos 89 cents:D. Damn I have to jump back on the fruit train some…

Pizza
Pasta
dairy

Steel Cut Oats, Brown Rice, and Berries

I just had some quinoa tonight for the 1st time in a while. I think I will re-add that to my favorite carb sources. :smiley:

[quote]elViolento wrote:
whole wheat pasta, rice[/quote]

This is FAVOURITE - not what do you like for the clean sources of carbs!

So with that in mind are you still saying pasta and rice over frozen yoghurt/ice cream or white bread? (they are mine clearly!)