T Nation

Favorite Sandwiches

What are your favorite sandwiches?

I work at a subway so I eat a lot of double meat chicken/turkey/roast beef/steak subs. I usually scrape the bread out and stack on the meat. Little olive oil and lots of onions and green peppers.

Don’t eat bread so mine is sliced roast beef wrapping a stick of sharp cheddar cheese…

One of my favorites (with a huge emphasis on ONE):

-Focaccia Bread
-Avocado spread
-Provolone and mozzarella cheese (70:30 Prov:Mozz)
-Green tomato slice
-2 or 3 strips of bacon

Best grilled cheese ever.

-dizzle

gotta go with the classic PB sammich

this is gonna sound pretty foul…

back in college, when I was beyond broke, I used to eat a couple of these a day:

two slices of toasted, whole wheat, unbromated, stone-ground bread
can of water-packed tuna(drained)
Natural peanut butter spread on each slice
Two Vlassic Kosher sandwich stacker pickle slices
Morton’s Nature’s Season sprinkled on the entire concoction.

Mmm…yum yums!! :0

I can only imagine what my breath smelled like…

Pb And Tuna? Man!

Geno’s Philly Cheesesteak wit wiz an’ kepitch!

Jimmy John’s Roast Beef…

Wow I can see that im not the only insane one putting peanut butter on tuna. My favorite is the subway oven-roasted chicken breast with avocado. 6 inch on wheat and stacked with chicken.

Reuben baby! Mmmmmmm. I want one now, too bad I’m dieting.

[quote]eengrms76 wrote:
Jimmy John’s Roast Beef…[/quote]

Hell yes. Stole my thunder…with spicy mustard, onions and no fucking mayo. I fucking HATE mayo.

4 )yes 4) slices of ezekiel cinnamon raisin bread
as much crunchy almond butter as you can handle
as much raw honey as you can handle or as much blueberry jam as you can handle

washed down with a vanilla or chocolate Metabolic Drive shake

or

quizno’s avocado chicken bacon ranch heart attack on their toasted whole wheat bread

this should be called the skinny bastard

Any of the smoked meats and a kaiser roll from the pit beef stand around the corner from my house.

Bacon, peanut butter, and banana deep fried in pork fat.

[quote]Doug Adams wrote:
Any of the smoked meats and a kaiser roll from the pit beef stand around the corner from my house. [/quote]

You don’t happen to live near Parkville, do you?

[quote]sic wrote:
Doug Adams wrote:
Any of the smoked meats and a kaiser roll from the pit beef stand around the corner from my house.

You don’t happen to live near Parkville, do you?[/quote]

I’m in Middle River so yeah, pretty close. It’s funny, when I wrote “pit beef” I figured only a few people would know what I was talking about. Lol.

If you guys ever visit Rome, Italy (even if its when your retired), there is a sandwich shop in this center called Campo Di Fiori. Its called Risto Campo. Best Sandwiches Ever. Period.

bad: Italian blt from subway extra pickles and jalapeños mmmm no mayo, no ONION!