Favorite Quote(s)

“When I grow up I wanna be a principal, or a caterpillar.” -Ralph Wiggum

“I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure is to try to please everyone” - Bill Cosby

I almost forgot. Blow it out your ass!!!

In regard to the excuses everyone has for not training and not eating right he would say “J.F.D.I” Just F—ing Do It

He, being a guy on another forum. Left that part out.

To the victor go the spoils!! (and those spoils include sultry t-vixens, fast cars and big houses baby!!

God is Dead - Nietzche
Nietzche is Dead - God

History will be kind to me, for I intend to write it - Sir Winston Churchill

“A man is only as old as the woman he feels.”
-Groucho Marx

“That’s what happens when you don’t hail to the chimp”

A natural physique that everyone believes is natural is a natural physique not worth having. Skip LaCour

“Obsessed” is just a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.

I believe that the G.I. Jane quote is “Suck my dick!”- as her last defiant word to the royal beating she delivered to her CO. Good flick, though. Here’s a few that I like:

Lance Armstrong, On the Tour de France: There is no reason to attempt such a feat of idiocy, other than the fact that some people, that is to say some people like me, have a need to search the depths of their stamina for self-definition. (I'm the guy who can take it.) It's a contest in purposeless suffering. But for reasons of my own, I think it may be the most gallant athletic endeavor in the world. To me, of course, it's about living.

Colossians 1:11: Strengthened with all might, according to his glorious power, unto all patience and longsuffering with joyfulness.

Nelson Mandela: Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you NOT to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It is not just in some of us. It is in everyone. And as we let our own light shine we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear our presence automatically liberates other.

Brider you are right! as soon as I read that it came back to me. It was late and I was trying to remember how she had put it, and that is a much better line. Thanks!

Free translation: Smile to everybody on your way up because you’ll cross them all on your way down.

Try this say this as fast as you can until you get it or repeate it to someone else until they laugh “I am sofa king we todd did” I love that one. Of course I am fond of “Fuck you, fucking you, you fuck.” It is the only sentance that uses fuck as every form of the english language.

After a man and woman have an argument the man suffers chiefly from the thought that he has injured the woman, while the woman suffers chiefly from the thought that she has not injured the man enough.-Frederick Nietsche

The Lion has two; one famous; one author unknown. Both are on my wall.

Theodore Roosevelt: “It is not the critic who counts, not the one who points out how the strong man stumbled or how the doer of deeds might have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred with sweat and dust and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy cause; and who, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall NEVER be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory or defeat.”

Unknown Author:"To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others; to leave the world a bit better; whether by a happy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to know even ONE life has breathed easier because you lived...this is to have succeeded."

“Alcohol – the cause of, and solution to all of life’s problems.” – Homer Simpson

“Those who become princes by virtue of their abilities…gain dominion with difficulty, but maintain dominion with ease.” – Machiavelli

Tomorrow is promised to no one. Outlaw

“lets suppose you were an idiot and lets suppose you were a member of congress, but i repeat myself” -mark twain

“Are you going to pick up that butt? Or do I have to glue it to the end of my shoe and stick it in your big, fat, pimply aaa-hole?”

-Hank from Me, Myself and Irene