T Nation

Favorite Peptides

What peptides do yall like to use? What results have seen?

guess ill start…

i like to go with ipamorelin & Mod GRF(1-29) in the AM & PM…150mcg of each peptide both times…
then i like throwing in igf1 lr3 for 4 week blast…50mcg post workout…4 weeks on 4 weeks off…

anyone else?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

ghrp 6 is a favorite of mine but thats all ive ran so I guess im a a little bias lol

BBB did you get in on that Indigo-3G project??

BBB,

What do you prefer about GHRP6 that would make you choose it over GHRP2 or Ipamorelin?

Thanks,
Greg

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
I can get exo Gh for about the same price as ipamorelin, so I choose the GH. Never tried ipa, for that reason alone (cost).

Didn’t like G2 when I tried it; griping stomach pains.

BBB[/quote]
I thought I had this peptide thing figured and then you screwed that all up for me:)

I though G2 was more expensive than G6 but had less sides so now I’m confused…

And after all is said and done with peptides, you prefer exo HGH???

ghrp2 is slightly more expensive cause its stronger. Its more potent at gh release. It doesnt have less sides-if anything more sides(talking about prolactin increases) Ghrp6 has a side effect some love-increased appetite. Those are the two main sides that users experience and dictate which one to choose.

I like ghrp6, the 2 gave me milky nipples-no joke. and i loved the increased appetite.

Milky nipples? Yikes. Thanks for sharing. Weird, I’ve never read anything really negative about ghrp2 before this thread. This info needs to be spread around.

[quote]DaJa wrote:
ghrp2 is slightly more expensive cause its stronger. Its more potent at gh release. It doesnt have less sides-if anything more sides(talking about prolactin increases) Ghrp6 has a side effect some love-increased appetite. Those are the two main sides that users experience and dictate which one to choose.

I like ghrp6, the 2 gave me milky nipples-no joke. and i loved the increased appetite.[/quote]

How much GHRP2 were you taking?

From the research I’ve done I wouldn’t expect much in the way of negative sides unless you go over the saturation dose (typical @ 100mcg).

Sides may/probably would be affected by what/if any kind of CJC variant you stack it with.