T Nation

Favorite Old White Conservatives

Clint Eastwood.

Chuck Norris and his 1000 years of blackness or darkness or whatever.

Charles Woods, father of Navy Seal killed in Benghazi.

oops again

John Jay (December 12, 1745 - May 17, 1829), President of the continental congress during and after the American revolution, delegate to the first constitutional convention, ambassador to Spain and France as well as negotiator of the post war trade treaty with Great Britain. Governor of NY state for 6 years, contributor to the federalist papers a leading advocate for the abolition of slavery and 1st chief justice of the United States Supreme Court.

[quote]“Whether our religion permits Christians to vote for infidel rulers is a question which merits more consideration than it seems yet to have generally received either from the clergy or the laity. It appears to me that what the prophet said to Jehoshaphat about his attachment to Ahab [“Shouldest thou help the ungodly and love them that hate the Lord?” 2 Chronicles 19:2] affords a salutary lesson.”
John Jay [The Correspondence and Public Papers of John Jay, 1794-1826, Henry P. Johnston, editor (New York: G.P. Putnam’s Sons, 1893), Vol. IV, p.365] [/quote]

[quote]“Providence has given to our people the choice of their rulers. And it is the duty as well as the privilege and interest, of a Christian nation to select and prefer Christians for their rulers.”
John Jay to Jedidiah Morse February 28, 1797 [/quote]

Samuel Adams

[quote]“No people will tamely surrender their Liberties, nor can any be easily subdued, when knowledge is diffused and Virtue is preserved. On the Contrary, when People are universally ignorant, and debauched in their Manners, they will sink under their own weight without the Aid of foreign Invaders.”
Samuel Adams, letter to James Warren, November 4, 1775 [/quote]

Oh yeah. That Sam Adams quote was positively prophetic.

I gotta quit bein in such a hurry.

You won’t read em, but here’s some more old white conservatives http://gregnmary.gotdns.com/index3.html

These guys.

oops

Those hairstyles are pimpin’…the conservative side of style.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Those hairstyles are pimpin’…the conservative side of style.[/quote]

I get the feeling the guy in the upper right hand corner has laid the conservative backhand on a few folks.

[quote]UtahLama wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Those hairstyles are pimpin’…the conservative side of style.[/quote]

I get the feeling the guy in the upper right hand corner has laid the conservative backhand on a few folks.
[/quote]

Hey…if I hadn’t any sex other than the missionary position I would lash out a little too.

Am I the only one who’s disappointed in the fact that this thread wasn’t called “Favorite Honkeys”?

[quote]bigflamer wrote:
Am I the only one who’s disappointed in the fact that this thread wasn’t called “Favorite Honkeys”?[/quote]LOL!!! Atta boy Sparky!!! What kinda music do you like btw? Could you tell me in Hijack Haven if you get a chance?

The Modern Godfather Of Conservatives…Weed Smoker, Drug War Critic, The Late William F. Buckley.

Does Gandolf the White count?

He even has white in his name! But he would probably be a liberal cause he surrounded himself with chain-smoking hobbits.

My favorite white things would be snow and vanilla ice cream.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Yeah man good grief…Dental Floss Tycoons need love too.

Oh yeah, Pushharder. But he’s mostly fictional too.

And just to clarify about the snow thing. I like the fresh, powdery kind. Not the old, crusty stuff.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.