Favorite Oatmeal Breakfast?

[quote]withEzz wrote:
TwoScoops wrote:
1 Cup Oatmeal
1.5 cups water
1 scoop Chocolate Protein
1 Spoonful of Natural Peanut Butter

Make the Oatmeal, Stir in the PB, Stir in the Protein and enjoy.

Mine. [/quote]

Yup, this is what I ate everyday for months and months, I used Milk for extra calories though and used a cup of frozen blueberries.

Now I just throw all of it in a blender and drink it on the way to work so I can sleep in longer. not as satisfying but alot quicker.

[quote]alsrnbsn wrote:
I don’t like cooked oatmeal. I have a thing a about the wallpaper paste texture of it. I just happened upon a super simple way to make my oatmeal for my pre-work meal (at 6pm…I work nights). I put a 1/2 c dry measure rolled oats in a bowl with 1 c soymilk and let sit in the fridge overnight.[/quote]

I’m a fan of this method. I stopped cooking oatmeal back in February after I tried muesli while staying at the Boston Hyatt. Now I make it at home.

Instead of soymilk, I use Metabolic Drive. More protein, less estrogen. I like the banana flavor in the oatmeal. I also add grated fresh coconut, dried currants, sliced almonds, and dried cranberries when I make it. They all get hydrated.

[quote]Loose Tool wrote:
I’m a fan of this method. I stopped cooking oatmeal back in February after I tried muesli while staying at the Boston Hyatt. Now I make it at home.

Instead of soymilk, I use Metabolic Drive. More protein, less estrogen. I like the banana flavor in the oatmeal. I also add grated fresh coconut, dried currants, sliced almonds, and dried cranberries when I make it. They all get hydrated.

[/quote]

I’ll have to try this. I am learning more and more about the dangers of soymilk. I have been using it because I’m lactose intolerant. I will try the protein shake to re-hydrate my oatmeal. Thanks for the suggestion.

1/2 cup to 1 cup Oatmeal in a coffee mug
Splash of flavored low fat coffee creamer
1-2 cups milk
Cinnamon and/or nutmeg for flavor

I prefer to not cook the oatmeal, just let it soak for a few minutes and eat it like cold cereal. The coffee creamer adds the flavor. I eat this with microwaved egg whites every morning for breakfast.

Microwaved Egg Whites:
1 cup Egg White “EggBeaters” in coffee mug
Place in microwave on high for 3 minutes
Walla - Poached Egg. Pepper / shredded cheese for flavor. Put between toasted english muffin for healthy “McMuffin”, great for breakfast on the go.

50g oats
250ml milk
1 banana (or narna as i call em)
1 tbsp honey
1tbsp raisins
cinnamon

Kinda lumpy but tastey :slight_smile:

[quote]supermick wrote:
50g oats
250ml milk
1 banana (or narna as i call em)
1 tbsp honey
1tbsp raisins
cinnamon

Kinda lumpy but tastey :)[/quote]

As someone above stated…I make some oatmeal, put it in a bowl, grab a spoon, and eat it.

4 tablespoons of peanut butter on 4 pieces of raisin cinnamon sprouted whole grain toast with 2-4 packets of oatmeal on top.