Favorite NFL Players

Atari Bigby Safety #20 Green Bay

The hits he put on the Seahawks last night were simply phenomonal. I don’t get to see Green Bay play much but when I do #20 is always a factor. He totally dominated TO during their game with Dallas (and thats coming from a Cowboys fan).

Bob Sanders Safety #21 Indianapolis - 2007 Defensive Player of the Year

Played final 4 games in 2006 and turned the Colts from a terrible defensive team into a solid dominating unit. #1 reason the Colts were able to take it all the way last year. Oh yeah, he hits really hard too.

Brian Dawkins - Has been an Eagle his whole career, possible future hall of famer, one hell of a free safety.

Brian Westbrooke - All around back, does it all, game breaker.

Shawn Merriman - His nick name says it all: Lights out. When he hit’s you, it’s good night. Don’t believe me? Ask Maurice Jones Drew… o wait, Drew, the 5’8ish tailback for Jacksonville jacked up Merriman. Merrimans still awesome.

I’ve always been a big Teddy Bruschi guy to… he play’s the game like it should be, he’s pretty jacked, a good family man as well… a good role model unlike some other great NFL players who love to talk alot of smack.

Brett favre-Legend nothing more to say

[quote]Razorslim wrote:
Atari Bigby Safety #20 Green Bay
[/quote]

Btw, Atari Bigby went to UCF, which is where I go right now. Represent.

That said, I’m a huge fan of Jeremy Shockey. Loved him in college, love him in the pros. Went nuts when my favorite team (Giants) drafted him.

Defensively, I’d have to say Asante Samuel. I hate the Patriots, but guess where he went to college?

LT!

Sean Taylor was, and still is. Next would be Farve.

Maurice Jones-Drew

favre for numerous seasons

gregg jennings because hes representing kalamazoo

Shawne Merriman. I used to be a big Jevon Kearse guy but he fell off hard. Jeremy Shockey is sav too. Mario Williams is a monster even though he’s got a big ass head (physically)

[quote]Mod Laurie wrote:
LT![/quote]

Ahh, glad someone threw up a giants player here! Lawrence Taylor was the man. His cameo in The Waterboy was pretty funny, too. :wink:

I’m a fan of Michael Strahan… Even more so since he lost 20 lbs and pressures QB’s all fuckin game.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
I’m a fan of Michael Strahan… Even more so since he lost 20 lbs and pressures QB’s all fuckin game.[/quote]

Did you hear his post-game press conference?

“Yeah, I’m really gonna enjoy this win. I hope T.O. has his popcorn ready; maybe he and Patrick Crayton can hang out at his home theater and watch us play next weekend.”

Quite possibly the funniest thing ever.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
Mod Laurie wrote:
LT!

Ahh, glad someone threw up a giants player here! Lawrence Taylor was the man. His cameo in The Waterboy was pretty funny, too. :wink:

I’m a fan of Michael Strahan… Even more so since he lost 20 lbs and pressures QB’s all fuckin game.[/quote]

He probably means Tomlnson. You ever see that Jimmy Kimmel clip where he’s got Taylor on the show and asks him about his opinion on Tomlinson givin’ ur basic “he’s a great young man” kinda answers. Jimmy tells him that Tomlinson goes by LT too then Taylor starts freakin’ out breakin chairs and shit “I’M LT!” Then finally breaks down cryin’ on Jimmy’s shoulder. Obviously fake but pretty funny.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
Mod Laurie wrote:
LT!

[/quote]

LOL. And here I thought you were a REAL football fan.

San Diego Super Chargers!

Favre is my favorite.

Wayne Chrebet was also my hero for a long time… he’s like 5’*" and from Garfield, I can’t really route against home grown Jersey guys.

You didn’t specify current.

Barry Sanders. No nickname, no special dance moves. Scores a touchdown and just hands the ball to the ref.

My future pick is going to have to be local boy Jake Long from U Mich. If only the Lions could draft him … they would still suck.

All-time: Walter Payton

Current: Tommie Harris

• guy has to be double-teamed in pretty much every game to minimize the damage he is capable of causing

[quote]TheDudeAbides wrote:
If only the Lions could draft him … they would still suck.[/quote]

LOL.

Poor bastards.

[quote]Padilla7921 wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:
I’m a fan of Michael Strahan… Even more so since he lost 20 lbs and pressures QB’s all fuckin game.

Did you hear his post-game press conference?

“Yeah, I’m really gonna enjoy this win. I hope T.O. has his popcorn ready; maybe he and Patrick Crayton can hang out at his home theater and watch us play next weekend.”

Quite possibly the funniest thing ever.[/quote]

I hated the loss,but I found that funny,too. Then I had a funnier thought of T.O. responding with “Actually,its your home theater,Strahan…your ex-wife sold it to us.”

I like Strahan though…along with DeMarcus Ware…LT…Anquan Boldin…Maurice J.D…Adrian Peterson(east tx,baby).

Anquan Boldin, LaDanian Tomlinson, and Lorenzo Neal. All kick ass.

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
Padilla7921 wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:

Adrian Peterson(east tx,baby).[/quote]

don’t forget BOOMER SOONER!!!

AD and Roy Williams are my favs, not only because they played at OU, but because they are phenomenal athletes.

I like Vernon Davis a lot also, great player and a beast of a man.