Favorite Music Videos

So old. Lyrics aren’t great but the music video is great eye candy.

lol. Convenient gun storage at the end of that…

Axel wasn’t fat or bald, and Kurt Cobain hadn’t fucked up rock music yet ahh memories

Heart-pang cute.

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

OMG that made me blow snot. There’s just something about a man running around with a fish…

[quote]Oleena wrote:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
Music videos are fucking stupid.

[/quote]

Whatever. We all know you have a million favs.[/quote]

Nope.

I can’t focus on them. If its a simple one where its just an artist singing without some kind of movie, I like.But, 4 minutes of cutting scenes makes my head hurt.

And I hate knowing what an artisit actually looks like. I like the pictue I get in my head from the songs they sing. If I like a song, its for personal reasons…and I create my own scene in my head for the song.

Some songs have been ruined completely for me after watching a video for the song.

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

I’d hang out with those dudes. Honestly I’d like to meet a chick who could get down weird like that.

I’d probably reconsider my choice of bachelorhood.[/quote]

They’re awesome. If you check out their channel, they’ve done this with nearly every girly song produced in that one-year period. The main video they have of their collective family or group or whatever is the best.

[quote]Oleena wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

OMG that made me blow snot. There’s just something about a man running around with a fish…[/quote]
Tough to beat.

[quote]Oleena wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

I’d hang out with those dudes. Honestly I’d like to meet a chick who could get down weird like that.

I’d probably reconsider my choice of bachelorhood.[/quote]

They’re awesome. If you check out their channel, they’ve done this with nearly every girly song produced in that one-year period. The main video they have of their collective family or group or whatever is the best.[/quote]
Awesome.

some new stuff that caught my ear.

Fair warning, I’m likely going to take this thread over with lulzy hardcore videos