T Nation

Favorite Muscles

Hey just curious about your favorite bodypart(yours)? adding a picture of it can be interesting .

Jon

PS. This picture in kinda old but my back look the same with a more meat on it(especially on the spinals erectors)

Favorite body part? I think a BIG, defined back may be the most impressive body part. But visible abs (from a physique standpoint) is probably the body part that most would want to look good.

Danny

Nice glutes…on women (and Ronnie Coleman).

chrismcl:

Are you a fan of SpeedSkating?

It’s funny…I just asked one of the Gang at T-Nation if they could interview either a SpeedSkater of SpeedSkater Coach…

With all of the complaints you hear about “chicken legs” and “flat butts”, I’m sure that they could give us some insights…they have some of the most AMAZING quads and glutes on the planet, both male AND female!

Mufasa

Favorite body part? Are we in the shaving thread?

My first favorite body part is swingin’. My other favorite body part is part of a woman. And I won’t post pictures of either.

I was wondering how long it would take until someone said “The Loooooove Muscle”.

[quote]vroom wrote:
My first favorite body part is swingin’. My other favorite body part is part of a woman. And I won’t post pictures of either.

I was wondering how long it would take until someone said “The Loooooove Muscle”.[/quote]

This is where I was headed, because Jon originally asked for favorite muscles.