Favorite Material Possesions

So most of us here have seen the movie Fight Club and some have probably read the books and we all know the clever quote that “the things you own end up owning you.”

That said we all have inanimate objects that we’re fond of, for sentimental reasons or whatever. So post a picture of your favorite things. No people or pets, unless they’re dead and stuffed.

I’ll start. I’m into blacksmithing, and amassed a small collection of anvils. I got this on two years ago, it is a french pig and weighs about 300lbs. I had planned on using it myself if and when I ever got my shop finished, but I was recently told that it is worth a lot of money. Too much for me to pound on it. So I decided to sell it. But it’s been sitting in my living room for 2 years and I’ve grown oddly attached to it, and will hate to see it go.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
GF’s black panties.[/quote]

Show off, lol

[quote]csulli wrote:
[/quote]
That’s a sweet looking Freedom Horn you got there.

A pair of Push’s GF’s black panties.

:wink:

Zenith Rainbow Flyback, El Primero Mov’t.

Used it to time my wife’s contractions when she was in labor with my first. The watch would go to my son.

Sinn 6000.

Used it to time my wife’s contractions during labor with my second child.

The watch was to go to him.

Zenith Dual Time Elite.

Used it to time my wife’s contractions when she was in labor with my 3rd. The watch was to go to my daughter.

Rolex 116509 (my pic)

Hit a 15 year old professional goal.

Duc Paul Smart 1 of 1000 made.

Hit another professional goal.

Handmade by Porsche for MB. One of 3 black on black in '93. Faster than a Testarossa, seats 4.

Got divorced in 2008.

Material objects that once seemed to embody so many of my goals and aspirations became meaningless overnight.

Sold everything except my clothes and books.

[quote]Dr. Pangloss wrote:
Got divorced in 2008.

Material objects that once seemed to embody so many of my goals and aspirations became meaningless overnight.

Sold everything except my clothes and books.
[/quote]

That sucks. But I do like the Ducati.

I like the idea with your watches Dr. Pangloss, lot of meaning there