Favorite Junk / Cheat Foods

We’ve had guilty pleasure games, activities, I think its high time we have a guilty pleasure food and drink topic. Many of us are counting macro’s, getting healthy carbs, and generally being good fitness-oriented folk.

When that time does come and you get your scheduled cheat meal, or you start that bulk for giggles, or maybe even just finish that competition you spent 16 weeks dieting down for, what do you consume?

Feel free to post pictures of your favorite item. I hate you already :-P.

Edit: Crap, I meant to put this in the Get-A-Life, score one for me on failing at the Internetz. I don’t see how to delete or move this thread.

I don’t believe in guilt, and for me food is the epitome of pleasure. So I eat clean for as long as I can stand it until one every specific craving becomes almost unbearable. Then I give in and feast to my heart’s content. (or until i feel like puking)

My absolute favorite are peanut butter no-bake cookies. I’m a PB fiend - in fact i ate a whole jar of it with a spoon yesterday. I like anything densely chocolate, such as brownies with white chips or peanut butter chips cooked in. Or peanut butter blondies with a thick layer of fudgy chocolate on top. I make a killer cheesecake with a carmel apple base, set on a graham cracker crust. That’s best eaten warm with vanilla bean icecream and homemade caramel sauce. And peanut butter fudge? I’ve made a whole pan before and eaten the whole thing by myself.

For savory, I love to dig into a pile of hot buffalo wings and dip the crispy sauce soaked skin in bleu cheese or ranch. Next up is fried shrimp and hush puppies alongside a hot dipping sauce with sweet tea to quench the fire. After that is sushi which i could eat for every single meal.

I had a fish taco for the first time last night. Not really sure what the fuss is all about.

Boneless spare ribs with pork friend rice, an egg roll, and steamed dumplings from the chinese place down the road from me. That or a 3 lb burrito that I’ve been known to put down in 10 minutes.

beer, scotch, vodka.

Freshly fried tortilla chips and salsa.

Lay’s Ruffles Potato chips…so addictive.

@theBeth,
Our Palates are pretttty similar. Lets go have a cheat meal!

For me, on the sweets, anything PB. I made a Salted Caramel and PB Ice cream cake in july. Musta been good, my niece wants me to make it for her B-day cake lol.

On the savory, pretty much anything from famous daves, or pizza. Simple yet AWESOME.

in n out

My favorite cheats are cookie dough, rice krispie treats, ice cream, pizza, deep fried burritos, sour patch kids,and half pound burgers and fries. since I am carb back loading, I have this kind of cheat food every night.

bisquick sausage cheese balls dipped in chile con queso

Why do yall always start a thread like this when I am starting a cut? Damn I want some pizza now.

Pizza and beer. I love pizza. And beer.

Pizzage quattro formaggi and felafel.

Ice cream

[quote]theBeth wrote:

I had a fish taco for the first time last night. Not really sure what the fuss is all about. [/quote]

It depends a lot on the woman.

[quote]thethirdruffian wrote:

[quote]theBeth wrote:

I had a fish taco for the first time last night. Not really sure what the fuss is all about. [/quote]

It depends a lot on the woman.[/quote]

Touche.

It was uber-juicy. So much so that when i picked it up the juice ran out and down my sleeve. So I had to walk around smelling like fish the rest of the night.

[quote]theBeth wrote:
I don’t believe in guilt, and for me food is the epitome of pleasure. So I eat clean for as long as I can stand it until one every specific craving becomes almost unbearable. Then I give in and feast to my heart’s content. (or until i feel like puking)

My absolute favorite are peanut butter no-bake cookies. I’m a PB fiend - in fact i ate a whole jar of it with a spoon yesterday. I like anything densely chocolate, such as brownies with white chips or peanut butter chips cooked in. Or peanut butter blondies with a thick layer of fudgy chocolate on top. I make a killer cheesecake with a carmel apple base, set on a graham cracker crust. That’s best eaten warm with vanilla bean icecream and homemade caramel sauce. And peanut butter fudge? I’ve made a whole pan before and eaten the whole thing by myself.

For savory, I love to dig into a pile of hot buffalo wings and dip the crispy sauce soaked skin in bleu cheese or ranch. Next up is fried shrimp and hush puppies alongside a hot dipping sauce with sweet tea to quench the fire. After that is sushi which i could eat for every single meal.

I can’t keep PB in my apartment otherwise I eat all of it. I’m pretty sure a serving a PB is just the container it comes in. Also I agree I have no guilt over the food I eat. I love eating. I also like cooking and making food taste good at least to me.

Cheesecake is one of my favorites. With of course PB somehwere on it or mixed in.
PB swirl ice cream.
My moms homemade baked products of any kind. Preferably warm out of the oven.
A fresh baked Baugette with cheese on it toasted. Or PB and honey.
A legit carnitas burrito made froma hole in wall establishment where no one speaks english. Extra cheese extra sour cream extra rice extra meat. This also means the carnitas is made with lard. Omg yum. Last one I had, juice (grease) was running all the way down my arm.

[quote]theBeth wrote:

[quote]theBeth wrote:

Touche.

It was uber-juicy. So much so that when i picked it up the juice ran out and down my sleeve. So I had to walk around smelling like fish the rest of the night.

[/quote]

Juicy fish tacos are awesome!

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:

[quote]theBeth wrote:

I can’t keep PB in my apartment otherwise I eat all of it. I’m pretty sure a serving a PB is just the container it comes in. Also I agree I have no guilt over the food I eat. I love eating. I also like cooking and making food taste good at least to me.

Cheesecake is one of my favorites. With of course PB somehwere on it or mixed in.
PB swirl ice cream.
A legit carnitas burrito made froma hole in wall establishment where no one speaks english. Extra cheese extra sour cream extra rice extra meat. This also means the carnitas is made with lard. Omg yum. Last one I had, juice (grease) was running all the way down my arm. [/quote]

We seem to have alot in common! it’s usually fish juice running down my arem. meat grease for you.

[quote]theBeth wrote:

[quote]theBeth wrote:

Touche.

[/quote]

I tend to like juicy fish if it is fresh, but perhaps a gentle solution of vinegar and some mild aeromatic herbs would be in order. Also fish taste changes a lot depending on diet of the fish, and if it is farm raised or wild.

barbecue chips. Easy to fit in my macros, but the fats aren’t great for me so I don’t eat them daily.

stuff I can’t fit in my macros usually:
-baja fresh nachos with all the fixings, or homemade with all the fixings
-ice cream sundaes with PB, brownies, dark chocolate
-greasy home cooking

[quote]theBeth wrote:

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:

[quote]theBeth wrote:

PB swirl ice cream.
A legit carnitas burrito made froma hole in wall establishment where no one speaks english. Extra cheese extra sour cream extra rice extra meat. This also means the carnitas is made with lard. Omg yum. Last one I had, juice (grease) was running all the way down my arm. [/quote]

We seem to have alot in common! it’s usually fish juice running down my arem. meat grease for you. [/quote]

Yeah I guess so. I saw the post about the fish taco juice after my post and loled. Random but I had some good fish tacos last night.

Cookie dough ice cream container followed by a box of honey nut cherrios tonight whoops my bad