Favorite Inspirational Vid

This is my favorite. What’s yours?

These 2 get me going for gym time

Watch it, then you’ll never be able to use any of those excuses again.

…and another, even though I’m not a huge soccer fan this one gets me everytime

[quote]pikebinscho wrote:

Watch it, then you’ll never be able to use any of those excuses again.[/quote]

x2

I posted it a while back too.

Last one (Warhawk vid) is on my ipod & it really gets my ass in the gym when I waffle on going or not.

Makes you feel like shit in an admirable motivating way.

[quote]JGerman wrote:
pikebinscho wrote:

x2

[/quote]

x3

jpb

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

Wow, that video is awesome. Here’s one that I like:

The Congolese gym was cool too.

This is why I want to keep working in the fitness industry.

Apparently I had the wrong link, this is the soccer one.

I’m not going to click on every link in this thread as my internet is terribly slow today, but has anyone posted the Team Hoyt video?

If ever I dont feel like going to the gym, I watch this video. I usually get up to go right after the video stops.

Wow. Thats just…amazing. I’m pretty sure that rescinds anyone’s right to complain about going to the gym, or anything else, ever again. Time to hit the gym.

I wouldn’t say its my favorite, but I’m not going to get outworked by a 14 yr old, 103 lb girl.

http://media.crossfit.com/cf-video/CrossFitGames08_KallistaCJFinals.wmv

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
I’m not going to click on every link in this thread as my internet is terribly slow today, but has anyone posted the Team Hoyt video?

If ever I dont feel like going to the gym, I watch this video. I usually get up to go right after the video stops.[/quote]

That is definitely going into my pre-gym ritual, that dad is the true definition of man and I just hope I can be half of what he is. Sittin here at work but WILL be working out in half an hour instead of takin the night off like I planned, thanks for postin this, I needed this.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:

If ever I dont feel like going to the gym, I watch this video. I usually get up to go right after the video stops.[/quote]

same, 'cept i have to stop crying first

enough of that pussy shit

get on my boy Benny’s level

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:

Their story always makes me feel so small!

[quote]JGerman wrote:
pikebinscho wrote:

x2

[/quote]

x3 One of My fav Nike commercials and one of my top inspirational video…