T Nation

Favorite Injection Site?

what is your favorite injection spot? what is it that so much people are against pinning quads?

Quads have a high chance of pain for me. Also tend to bleed more from there. So I avoid them

1 Like

I’ve been pinning quads for many years now. Works like a charm.

2 Likes

Quads. Couldn’t keep the pin steady in glutes ended up with bad pip. Switched to quads and zero pain.

1 Like

Rotate hips, quads, pecs and delts. Hips are have the least painful.

1 Like

Delts

2 Likes

Delts

2 Likes

Just switched from glutes to delts a few months ago. I was getting too much scar tissue in my glutes. I switched to a 1/2 needle and went to delts and its been great.

Disclaimer: My wife does all my injections.

I inject EOD (trt).

i go, left delt, left lat, right delt, right lat.

rinse and repeat, using a 29g 1/2 slin. painless and easy.

1 Like

I’ll second that, quads tend to have more pain two days out. Glutes are easiest.

1 Like

Booty for me

1 Like

Glutes > delts > lats. Recently tried lats from front (lat spread) and zero pain or side effects. Amazingly easy once you try.

1 Like

No one pinning subq?

1 Like

Glutes and delts. I’ve pinned quads and 50/50 get uncomfortable PIP. I tried subq once for a cruise dose and had an uncomfortable lump for almost a week.

1 Like

(I’m TRT) glutei and delts have been the easiest for me. Quads has been the easiest place accessibility wise, but it seems I’ve got about a 50/50 shot of it being either very painful, or hitting something that makes my muscle spasm uncontrollably making it a mental nightmare with a needle in my leg.

1 Like

I have only pinned quads for almost 2 yrs straight, twice a week alternating legs. I hated it at first because Doc had me using 21g for injecting. Then after doing some research and wisdom of others on here, I graduated to a 23g, then I found heaven using 25g. Havent looked back.

1 Like