T Nation

Favorite Garbage/Cheat Foods

What are your favorite Garbage/Cheat/Junk foods, ie the stuff you only eat maybe once or twice a year?

My List

Hilshire Farms Cheddar Brots
Fruity Pebbles
Chef Boyardee Ravioli
Liverwurst Sandwiches
Hostess Ding Dongs

Foods that I crave:

• 94% Fat-Free Smart Pop Popcorn
  • Kashi Go Lean Crunch
  • 100% Whole Wheat Bagel w/ REAL Blackberry Jam

Some real cheats:

• Large pizza(s)
  • Chinese food

Once a year:

• Cheesecake

Ben & jerrys oatmeal cookie chunk, peking ravioli, hawaiin pizza(I think pizza has crack in it or something)

Those little, white powder-coated donuts.

About 4 boxes of the froxen White Castle Cheeseburgers.

Home made chili-rellenos.

I believe you're right, Neya. LOL!!!

My cheats:
Boneless buffalo wings from Chili's
Chinese food (kung pao anything w/ white rice and hot & sour soup)
a very large, very saucey, vey cheesy pizza. Papa John's is my poison of choice.

Don't have it very often but it's Edy's Dreamery Strawberry New York cheesecake ice cream. MAN!! I want some NOW!

Honey Buns.

I am not kidding when I say that I used to go through at least a box per day (6 to a box...I cannot recall the nutrition facts, but they are bad) when I was in college.

I have been Honey Bun free for 2 years, 4 months, and 3 days.

Tucker

Tony Romas ribs and onion rings dripping with their BBQ sauce... add an ice cold Guiness to that and I'm in heaven.

-Alex

White Castle Cheeseburgers, Crumb Topped Entenmann's donuts, also the small chocolate Entenmann's donuts...put em in the freezer...oh god.

There's this place in my hometown (Pensacola, FL) called McGuire's Irish Pub. They have some of the best food you'll ever have. I used to work across the street at another restaurant, then after we closed I'd go to McGuire's for a burger (made from prime rib scraps...yum) or if I did really well with tips I'd get a steak (they use USDA Certified Prime beef, which if you've had it, is the best around) with onion rings and mashed potatoes. After 9 or 10 pm they have live music, and it's always very crude (imagine dirty limericks with 200 or so drunk 20-somethings).

Ok, so that's what I crave. It isn't a cheat meal because it's a good 1500 miles or so from here. My favorite cheat meal is a gyro sandwich and onion rings from Steve's Greek-American Cuisine here in Boston, or any Chinese food. Or tiramisu from Mike's Pastry in the North End of Boston.

Yes, I'm in love with food.

Chicago Style Pizza
Deans Moose Tracks Ice Cream
Houlihan's 'shrooms (awesome)
Maggiano's Cream Cheese Cake

I've gotta get a Grow! shake in me...

This is not a good thread to read... Now I want everything you guys mentioned ON TOP of what I want. LOL!

This thread needs to die. It's not doing anyone any good. Do you have any idea how crappy a chicken breast tastes when you read this thread?

For the love of everything kind and decent - quit posting cheat foods.

And before anyone tells me to "just don't read the thread if you don't like what you read" - I have no will power.

I'm with rainjack on this one, this tread is hard to read sittin here eatin bland chicken and brown rice. However, i have to say that papa johns pizza....thats what i'd rather be eating.

You guys stop posting the scantily clad females that us married guys have to look at and we will stop with the cheat foods.lol

Ok, I am sorry.

please accept my apologies

BREAKING NEWS

AP: JACKSON JURY FINDS KEITH WASSUNG NOT GUILTY ON ALL 10 COUNTS OF CAUSING JUNK FOOD CRAVINGS ON T-MAG.

Papa John's...mmmmm

I like eating at any restaraunt that has "All You Can Eat" some where on the sign.

It's not your fault, Keith. I blame my parents.

I just think it's a sad day when I start salivating like Pavlov's dogs at the thought of cheescake, or honey buns, or White Castle, or...Dammit - I'm hopeless.

Im drinking a strawberry Grow! shake while reading this, it helps.

Papa John's pizza! (until they pulled out of Pueblo, WTF?)

In and Out Burgers...Del Taco...YUM.

As Joey said, "Fried stuff with cheese"!

Very Nice!

Since i'm in perpetual weight gain mode and don't pack on fat at all, these are the foods I eat on a daily basis as long as I am getting my protien in. Including a few times a month going to wendys ordering a tripple classic with biggie fries and a huge coke. Now that is a satisfying fucking meal.

V

Finally a topic has been posted where I can display some expertise!

I am with Vegita on the Wendys Big Classics but I ditch the fries and go for the baked potato with cheddar cheese and bacon.

Absolute favorite is Taco Bell...when I unleash its Mexican Pizza, Chalupas, and Nachos Bell Grande.

Follow up with some Ben and Jerrys Peanut Butter Cup and I am in porker heaven.