Favorite Foreign Language Songs/Videos

Rammmstein is an example of what I’m talking about. love their music but only speak a few words of German.

from Turkey

from France

Killer remix by the mighty Meshuggah.

Thee Michelle Gun Elephant - couple from their Burning Motors Go Last Heaven tour. Amazing final concert. Began with Drop, ended with World’s End.

Some from the Broilers

Back to Japan for Stance Punks. I love in the second video he is running around like a maniac but pretty much everyone ignores him. In North America, every damn person would have their cellphone out so they could instagram it or some crap. But not Japan…

From China - NoName’s demo was better, more raw. SMZB is a fun celtic band…from China. Start the second video at about 2:15 to hear them

And just one more, from the Tokyo Ska Paradise Orchestra with guest singer Yusuke Chiba. Toe tapping fun…

getting drunk and singing is a semi-national pastime.

Mongolian Metal. can’t really describe it but I like it. heavy metal throat singing and traditional instruments!

Kazakhstan Folk Metal. the violin player is just…

great vid

[quote]silverblood wrote:
Mongolian Metal. can’t really describe it but I like it. heavy metal throat singing and traditional instruments!

Kazakhstan Folk Metal. the violin player is just…

great vid

Last one was really good

i fucking love jay chou.

so does marty friedman.

Oi Polloi, from Scotland, from their album Ar Cànan, Ar Ceòl, Ar-A-Mach. Song is in Scot’s Gaelic like the rest of the album

Blue Hearts, from Japan, with their most popular song Linda Linda from some time in the 80s. Also covered by Me First and the Gimme Gimmes. Starts slow then gets catchy, plus you can sing along.

It’s english, but I don’t understand a lick… this song also sounds A LOT better with bass.