T Nation

Favorite Fast Food

Ya ya ya...it's not clean food I know.

But these delicious grease sandwiches....yummm.
Which one is your favorite/the best.

I just ate some Rally's after a long hiatus. I feel very nasty but also, very very fulfilled.

Ya Rally's, 2 for 4$ Burgers is the best fast food meal you can get. What do you guys think?

idk what Rally's is, but a 4x4 from In-n-Out always sounds amazing to me.

http://biggestmenu.com/rdr/CA/Los-Angeles/Rally's-Hamburgers-1593541/Steakhouse-double-cheese-burger-33000

That is Rally's, I think you Caliphiles call it, Checker's or something.

White Castle :frowning:

Wendy's and Moe's.

In N Out

CHECKERS FTW!!. Taco Bell comes in 2nd.

taco bellllllll

in n out

Jack in the Box
4 tacos
large curly fries
large dr pepper

Skipping the diet dr. pepper I see. :stuck_out_tongue:

i have in'n'out at least 3 times a week.

i typically order a 4X1 protein style which is 4 meat patties, one slice of cheese, no bread but wrapped in lettuce. If i lift before eating in'n'out, i will get the bun too.

it is delicious

Holy shit that sounds awesome. I need an In n Out near me.

I put on sooo much mass eating 4x4's from in and out. Now I gag a little when I drive by one and catch a whiff.

Adalberto's super burrito with everything as a post workout meal. Fuck yeah.

I want to eat this 4x4, I saw a picture....God, it looks so good. Is the beef they use pretty fresh? Or is like that McD's smeat shit?

Triple Whoppa, lg fries and a vanilla shake. Eat the fries first, while they're hot, down the burger and chase that with the shake.

1300+ cals in one sitting. Guilt never tasted so good.

Oh man I forgot about Checkers! Bastards all closed here in KC as far as I know. Whataburger is a favorite of mine when I'm near one, we don't have those here either :frowning: No Dunkin' Donuts either.....why the hell do I still in KC?

BK quad stacker FTW!

BK > Carrl Jr > Wendys > McDonalds

get i get an arby's beef 'n cheddar in here?

Wendy's spicy chicken fillet.

Fucking delicious.