Favorite Exercise Poll

Smith machine bench press. I like to go with more weight than I can handle and the Smith machine gives me a feeling of safety. And I like to bounce the weight off the springs at the bottom of the movement. Chicks really dig seeing a guy do this.

Seriously, pre T-Nation, One arm curls. Post T-Nation, pull-ups, dips, deadlifts.

DB

Chins - although I cant do very many of them…yet.

second favorite is single leg squats off a bench. Can’t do many of these either…yet.

-Dave

Dips and deads are fun, and probably are better for you over-all - but you said ANY exercise, right?

I like skull crushers with a palms-up grip. There are no athiests on the 5th rep of the 5th set of skull crushers.

Hummm, that’s too tough to pick only one…I would go with chin-ups for upper body and DL’s for lower body.

For the upper body weigted dips and chins, push jerks. Whole body deads (espically Snatch Grip) and box squats. Sled draggin is fun too.
Will42

Squats! I do them every single workout to keep that round butt look.

Power snatch.

Chins, although I dread the 3rd set of weighted ones…

And Seated row I quite like, no reason why really, but I do that to build my back as my deadlift form sucks.

Rows are a good exercise for grunting when you lift too much weight :wink:

Have to be Hacklift, proper ones, with a bar.

Love the looks I get from other people!

WTF is he doing???

Power Squats

My favorite movement is pumping my hips back and forward on top of my prone model girlfriend who lying on her stomach ,her biting on the pillow and whimpering with pleasure.

My next favorite movement is curling a small weight, about a pound, with one arm, from table to mouth.

My favorite movement in the gym is squats.

I really enjoy doing the Full Contact Twist. I also like one-arm dumbell snatch, but I need to improve my form more.

Deads and cleans

Oly Style C+J. Hands down.

Without hesitation I can say its Power Cleans off the floor. There’s something about ripping a weight as hard and fast as you can off the ground and sending it skyward. When you do cleans you’re the only one in your gym that does them and that’s a good feeling. All that force production coming from your body makes you feel like a man. And then after your set those endorphines kick in and I’m in a good mood for the rest of the day. I wish I could do them every day.

My current favorite is cleaning and pressing a 15.5 gallon keg 75% filled with water.

Heavy deadlifts. Moving the big weight is even better for the ego than owning a sports car.

Power Cleans - just for the amount of weight you can use and the distance it travels (feel strong just doing them). Also anything tricep related (Dips, Close Grip Bench, etc.) huge triceps = huge upper arms.

I’d have to go with C&J but I would miss the heavy Squats

Moe

Come on now, I want all of you preacher curl fans to step forward…:wink: