T Nation

Favorite Easy Recipe?

grab the largest pot you have.

brown a lot of mince in it

Chop a lot of onion, cap, and whatever else you have in the fridge and throw it in.

Add 2 cans of beans and 2 cans of pulped tomato. 2 cups of water.

Add whatever herbs and spices you have in the pantry.

Cook for atleast 30 mins.

No need to measure anything. Its just eyeballed chile. Tastes great, stores well, gets rid of left overs.

Omelletes: 4 whole eggs, a shitload of whatever chopped veg is in the fridge. The largest pan thing you have. Whisk eggs, add a splash of milk, get the egg on the pan really big and thin, cook, add veggies, and fold. Cook a few mins, eat whilst making another one.

Sounds like a lot of steps but really simple to make. Requires no thought and anything goes.

pretty big fam of that whole steak and potatoes thing

[quote]eaboadar wrote:
a lot like your chicken:

´checken breasts
-Olive oil
-mustard
-black pepper
-little bit of splenda (optional)

Cook the cut up chicken with olive oil until half done. then add the mustard, pepper and splenda and cook until done. tastes pretty much like BBq chken with honey mustard BBQ sauce[/quote]

Normally I don’t think I’d like that because I used to hate mustard but I just tried some spicy mustard on steak and chicken recently and I really liked it so I’ll give this a shot next time and replace the hot sauce I use with mustard and black pepper. Maybe some stevia.

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
Turkey wraps

4-6 Romaine lettuce leaves
8 oz sliced turkey breast
Mustard

Put turkey in lettuce, spritz with mustard. Consume. [/quote]

sounds good, do you find thats easy to bring places or does the lettuce fall apart?

[quote]dakotah_13 wrote:
i made “buffalo” chicken this morning and ate it for lunch, bomb.

throw a big breast on the foreman, get ready for work, finish your coffee, take breast off, rough shred it, put in bag, pour franks red hot in, enjoy 6 hrs later. with greens of choice.

runner up: ground beef and eggs.[/quote]

so just chicken and franks hot sauce? Thats basically like mine but without olive oil, you should try it with light olive oil it’s a lot better.

[quote]mikepop878 wrote:
12oz. ground beef.
12 whole eggs.
2 small onions chopped.
salt.
pepper.
Hot Sauce.

onions and beef into the BIG pan first. cook until browned. drain about 1/2 of the liquid. eggs in. scramble them around in the beef/onion until cooked. serve with coffee, toast, & some fish oil caps.

I make it for me & my girlfriends almost every sunday. Its marvelous. serves 2 maybe 3 people.[/quote]

that sounds really good. Too bad I’m anal about getting the right calories so I’d have to measure out exact amounts with it :frowning: lol. Thats the same problem I have with chili otherwise I’d have that all the time.

for those who aren’t as anal about it you should try putting cheddar cheese on chili (and spaghetti with it if your diet allows it). With the spaghetti it’s one of the best meals I’ve had.

[quote]B rocK wrote:
Chicken Parm.

1 cooked chicken breast
1/2 C pasta sauce
2oz of cheese (i like romano/x-sharp white cheddar)
(roll chicken in bread crumbs if you want carbs)

Cook.

Eat.

Enjoy.[/quote]

another really good one I used to do. I’m thinking about doing that on top of some whole wheat bread today and making a pizza like thing.

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:

As a snack (great for low carbing it), you can nuke pieces of turkey pepperoni, then put pieces of fat free cheese on top (closest you’ll get to satisfying your pizza craving)

S
[/quote]

I beg to differ (above post) :D. basically I guess you could do the same thing but on whole wheat dough/bread